TSXDSZ08R5 - Output module - TELEMECANIQUE
This TELEMECANIQUE and TSXDSZ08R5 output module belongs to the Modicon TSX Micro range.
Module with 8 relay outputs. Screw connection with 15 terminals. 24VDC or 24 ... 240VAC
This Telemecanique TSXDSZ08R5 output module is at your disposal to replace your defective hardware and has a warranty adapted to your needs.
The Inputs: They receive the signals coming from the sensors and realize the functions of acquisition, adaptation, galvanic isolation, filtering and protection against interference signals.
The outputs: They perform the functions of memorizing the orders given by the processor to enable the control of the pre-actuators through decoupling and amplification circuits.
The range of digital inputs and outputs (TOR) can meet the needs encountered at the level of:
- functional: continuous or alternating inputs / outputs, positive or negative logic,
- connection via screw terminals or HE10 connectors,
A module in standard format occupies 2 positions and mounts in an available slot:
- from the base of a Micro PLC,
- a mini extension tray.
A single format module occupies 1 position and mounts in an available slot:
- of the Micro PLC database, except for the first location,
- in a mini extension tray.
A fixed label shall bear the following particulars:
- the module reference,
- a box enabling the location of the module to be entered.
A removable double-sided label mounted inside the flap bears the following indications:
External view (shutter closed):
- the module reference,
- the nature of the tracks,
- a box for entering the position number of the module (address), - the name of each channel (symbol).
Internal view (open shutter),
- the wiring diagram of the inputs and outputs with the channel number and the number of the connection terminals.
The TSX DSZ 08R5 module has 8 relay outputs.
The module is equipped with a 15-terminal screw terminal strip, which can be removed to connect the outputs.
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).