Last update : 15/11/2022
You want to know how we process your data ?
- What data we collect and why ?
- What do we do with it ? Who we share your data with ?
- What are your rights and how to exercise them ?
SARL STANDARD EXCHANGE INDUSTRY (“We”) takes the privacy of people who visit its website very seriously www.standard-exchange-industry.com (the “Website”), and more broadly, the privacy of people who transmit their Personal Data to it (term defined below) when contacting its company (“You”).
2. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER AND WHAT ARE OUR COMMITMENTS ?
The SARL STANDARD EXCHANGE INDUSTRY Company, whose head office is located at Rue d'Évigny, 08000 PRIX-LES-MEZIERES, France, registered with the RCS of Sedan under number 814 978 276 (INTRACOM VAT number: FR79814978276), is responsible for processing your Personal Data (“Standard Exchange Industry” or “We”).
We are committed to processing your Personal Data in complete security and in compliance with the regulations applicable in France and in the European Union in the field of the protection of personal data (“Applicable Regulations”), including in particular :
- the law relating to data processing, files and freedoms n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified and its possible updates ;
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data (the "GDPR") and any other subsequent text including its texts 'application ;
- texts adopted within the European Union and local laws applicable to Personal Data, if applicable ;
- texts and decisions issued by supervisory authorities, in particular the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL).
This referent can be contacted for any question relating to your Personal Data, by sending your request by email to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ?
The term "Personal Data" means any information about you that directly or indirectly makes you personally identifiable.
Thus, we have to collect :
- your title, surname and first name,
- postal address and telephone number,
- e-mail address,
- credit card numbers collected during your order and processed by our banking service providers in charge of payment management,
- username and password,
- Date of Birth,
- correspondence by email, chat or via social networks, and/or telephone exchanges with customer service, as well as any other data allowing the monitoring of the commercial relationship,
- cookies and other tracers including the data mentioned in the section WHAT IS OUR COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY (TRACKERS)?, IP address and other information that allows your identification and that you make available to us at any time ;
- any other information that allows your identification and that you make available to us at any time (via social networks, our chat, etc.)
4. WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
We may collect your Personal Data when you :
- visit the website ;
- log in or create a customer account on the Website ;
- place an order on the Website, at the company's headquarters or by telephone;
- return your order ;
- subscribe to the Newsletter ;
- participate in a contest organized by us or by one of our partners ;
- send a complaint, ask a question or send us your comments ;
- communicate your Personal Data to us on the Website or by any other means whatsoever ;
- interact with us via our official social networks.
5. WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
On the basis of the contract that binds us, a legal obligation, our legitimate interest, or after having obtained your consent, we are required to process your Personal Data to satisfy the following purposes :
|Purposes of processing||Basis of processing|
|Execution of orders placed in store, by telephone or on the Website
Management of customer relations (telephone, emails, chat), account creation, order tracking, product returns and refunds
Management of customer complaints or questions relating to products (warranty)
|Execution of the contract between a Client and Standard Exchange Industry|
|Managing payment transactions and issuing an invoice||Execution of the contract between a Client and Standard Exchange Industry|
|Fight against fraud||Legitimate interest of Standard Exchange Industry|
|Management of delivery operations||Execution of the contract between a Client and Standard Exchange Industry|
|Management of complaints or questions relating to products or our brand||Legitimate interest of Standard Exchange Industry|
|Management and improvement of the customer account, in particular by offering new functionalities or new services||Legitimate interest of Standard Exchange Industry in order to improve the service|
|Managing customer satisfaction through customer reviews of products and customer service performance||Legitimate interest of Standard Exchange Industry to improve products and service|
|Recording of exchanges between customer service and the customer by telephone or chat, for the purpose of improving service||Legitimate interest of Standard Exchange Industry to improve the quality of service|
|Statistics, analysis, selection and customer segmentation operations to improve customer knowledge||Legitimate interest of Standard Exchange Industry get to know its customers better, in particular to adapt its offers to customers|
|Development and improvement of the Website||Legitimate interest of Standard Exchange Industry in order to improve the service|
|Management of requests related to the exercise of your rights||Legal obligation|
|Sending targeted commercial offers concerning existing or new products and services by electronic means (by email, by mobile notifications or on the Website, on social networks, on other websites), by telephone (call & SMS) or in store||Customer Consent|
|Sending commercial offers concerning products and services by post||Customer Consent|
|Website traffic measurement (mobile and desktop)||Legitimate interest|
|Provision of sharing tools on social networks||Customer Consent|
|Analysis of customer behavior on the Website or in stores, and their reactions to marketing campaigns in order to improve and personalize products and services, and to offer them in the form of commercial communication and/or advertising||Customer Consent|
Personalization of the browsing experience on the Website and the advertisements offered, on our behalf or that of our partners, on our Website or third-party media, according to the customer's affinities.
Directly on the Website, when ordering or in store, you can subscribe to the Newsletter and thus choose to be informed, at regular intervals, of the offers offered on the Website and/or by the store.
You have the possibility at any time to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose located at the bottom of each of the newsletters or by sending your request by email to the following address : email@example.com
7. TO WHOM WE TRANSMIT YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
We may be required to transmit all or part of your Personal Data to the following entities :
- to the various services and possibly subsidiaries of the Standard Exchange Industry company, to our distributors, who may use your Personal Data only to send you information and commercial offers, concerning existing or new Standard Exchange Industry products and services, subject to having obtained your consent ;
- to some of our service providers who, on our behalf and according to our instructions, process your personal data in order to help us provide the following services :
- Execution of your order, including the preparation and delivery of your products,
- Safe execution of your payment,
- Fight against fraud and recovery, if necessary, of unpaid debts,
- Sending commercial prospecting emails and mobile notifications,
- Storage of all your Personal Data,
- Customization of our Website according to your affinities,
- Management of chat, telephone calls and their possible recordings
- Carrying out technical maintenance and development operations for the Website, and Standard Exchange Industry information systems,
- Collection of customer reviews,
- Analysis of your use of the Website, with a view to improving the quality and effectiveness of the Website.
It is recalled that the entities to which we transmit your Personal Data are bound by a contract to confidentiality as well as to compliance with the Applicable Regulations concerning the protection of your Personal Data.
8. WHERE DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
Your Personal Data is stored in FRANCE where the servers of our Website are hosted as well as our ERP / CRM.
They could possibly also be in the European Economic Area (“EEA”, namely the 28 Member States of the European Union, as well as Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
Some of the service providers or subcontractors to whom we transfer your Personal Data, as set out under WHO WE TRANSMIT YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO?, are based outside the EEA, and sometimes in countries not recognized by the European Commission as enjoying an adequate level of protection. In this case, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations, we undertake to :
- conclude with these companies a cross-border flow agreement, in accordance with the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, or
- collaborate with companies having Internal Company Rules (BCR) allowing cross-border transfers.
You can obtain more details on this subject and, if necessary, obtain a copy of the cross-border flow agreements concluded with our partners, by sending your request by email to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
9. HOW WE ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA ?
We have implemented internal procedures to guarantee the security of your Personal Data during their use, their transfer or even during their storage. We also ensure the maintenance of the procedures put in place in order to guarantee their compliance with the Applicable Regulations.
These security procedures include :
- the commitment on the part of our service providers and subcontractors, when we use their service, in particular to make the Website and its content available to you, or to fulfill your orders (including orders placed by telephone), compliance with their contractual obligations in order to ensure adequate protection of the Personal Data to which they have access ;
- the limitation of access to your Personal Data to employees subject to an obligation of confidentiality, and whose access to your Personal Data is necessary to provide you with products and services and/or justified within the framework of their attributions ;
- the implementation of precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data against their destruction, loss or alteration, and to prevent any unauthorized access to your Personal Data ;
- the storage of your Personal Data on servers offering full security guarantees. The data is kept, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations, within the time limits mentioned in the section HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT ?
- The Deadlines thus mentioned do not exceed the time necessary to achieve the purposes listed in the section WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM ?
10.1 In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
- The right of access to your data,
- The right of rectification and the right to erasure of your data (right to be forgotten),
- The right to limit the processing of your data,
- The right to the portability of your data,
- The right to oppose the processing of your data,
- The right to define directives relating to the fate of your data after your death.
In order to exercise these rights, you can contact us using one of the following means of communication :
- via the following email address: email@example.com,
- by post, accompanied by a copy of an identity document, for the attention of the Legal Department, at the following address: Standard Exchange Industry, Rue d'Évigny, 08000 PRIX-LES-MEZIERES, France. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (CNIL).
10.2 In accordance with articles L.223-1 and following of the consumer code, you can at any time register on the list of opposition to cold calling:
- by Internet on the site www.bloctel.gouv.fr or by mail by writing to : Société Opposetel, Service Bloctel, 6 rue Nicolas Siret 10000 Troyes.
This registration is free and valid for three years.
11. WHAT IS OUR COOKIES MANAGEMENT POLICY (TRACKERS) ?
When you visit the Website, we may place small pieces of information on your computer known as "cookies", which will be stored by your browser on your hard drive. These cookies allow us to:
- Ensure the proper functioning of our Website and improve your shopping experience,
- Analyze our traffic and optimize the performance of our website,
- Offer personalized content tailored to your interests,
- Provide targeted advertising on and off our Website, including on social media, as well as location-based advertising, and
- Ensure connection to our Website through social networks or other third-party sites.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE ?
We use the following cookies :
- Technical cookies relating to the functionalities of the Website (mandatory)
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our Website and cannot be configured. These cookies allow you to browse the Website, use its features and save your preferences such as the language used, access to your account, the products added to the shopping cart... and to secure our Website against potential fraud through predictive analytics. In the event of suspicion of fraud by our systems, depriving you of the possibility of placing an order on the Website, you will be immediately informed and you will then have the possibility of contacting customer service in order to obtain a review of your payment.
- Website analytics cookies
These so-called performance cookies allow us to measure website traffic (number of visits, page views, traffic sources, etc.), to analyze your browsing on the Website, and your reactions to the products we offer, in order to optimize its performance. They collect information on the navigation operated by the visitor on the Website, in order to help us improve the ergonomics and the functionalities of the site. By accepting these cookies, you contribute to the improvement of our Website.
- Cookies relating to your preferences (Experience and relationship)
When you browse or shop online, the Website remembers your preferences. This simplifies, facilitates and personalizes your browsing experience to best meet your preferences and expectations. These cookies allow us to offer you recommendations of products, relevant services, or content on the site, in the emails sent to you or in stores in line with your expectations and preferences. They can also make it possible to test and improve the ergonomics of the site. Without these cookies, your use of the site may be slowed down and the relevance of the recommendations limited.
- Geolocation cookies :
These cookies allow you to benefit from certain functionalities of our services offered on the website. In addition, some of our service providers may use these cookies to send you advertisements based on your location (Ex: store opening days and times, etc.).
- Targeting or advertising cookies (Marketing & Social Networks) :
These cookies are used to serve ads of interest to you on and off our site, including on social media. To do this, we may be required to transmit, in encrypted format, your email address to partner social networks. Additionally, these cookies limit the number of times you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They collect certain information in order to better target advertisements according to your centers of interest. If you deactivate these cookies, advertisements (including ours) will continue to be displayed during your browsing, but they will not take your interests into account and will therefore be less relevant.
- Social media cookies :
These cookies are used to allow you to connect to our Website through social networks such as Facebook, Google, and other third-party sites.
HOW TO ACCEPT OR REFUSE THE DEPOSIT OF COOKIES ?
The saving of cookies on your terminal depends on your choice, except for operational and security cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website. Cookies are saved for a period of 13 months.
You can disable cookies independently by adjusting your browser settings, but be aware that by disabling cookies you may not be able to use all the features of the Website. Here is some information about how to disable cookies for some web browsers:
- Click the Menu button ≡ and select Options
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, check the Custom radio button to choose what content to block.
- Check the Cookies box. The default option is Cross-Site and Social Trackers.
To block all third-party cookies, select the All third-party cookies option from the drop-down menu (may prevent some sites from working).
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you have made will be automatically saved.
If you don't want sites to store cookies on your PC, you can block cookies. However, blocking cookies may prevent certain pages from displaying correctly, or you may get a message from a site telling you that you need to allow cookies to view that site.
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button , then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab and under Settings select Advanced. Choose whether you want to allow, block or be prompted to determine the desired configuration for first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
You can block or allow all cookies by default. You can also allow cookies from a specific site, while blocking third-party cookies in ads or images from that same site.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More then Settings.
- Under 'Privacy and security', click Cookies and other site data.
- Select an option :
- "Allow all cookies"
- "Block all cookies (not recommended)"
- "Block third-party cookies in incognito mode"
- "Block third-party cookies"
Important: If you block third-party cookies, all cookies and data from other sites will be blocked, even if those sites are allowed in your exceptions list .
You can change various options in Safari preferences so that Safari always accepts or blocks cookies and website data.
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do one of the following :
- To prevent trackers from using cookies and website data to track you: Select “Prevent cross-domain tracking”.
Cookies and website data are deleted unless you visit and interact with tracker websites.
- To always block cookies: Select “Block all cookies”.
Websites, third parties, and advertisers cannot store cookies and other data on your Mac. This may prevent some websites from working properly.
- To always allow cookies: Deselect “Block all cookies”.
Websites, third parties, and advertisers may store cookies and other data on your Mac.
- To delete stored data and cookies: Click Manage Website Data, select one or more websites, then click Delete or Clear All.
Deleting the data may reduce activity tracking, but may also sign you out of websites or change the behavior of websites.
- To see which websites store cookies or data: Click Manage website data.
Note: If you change your cookie preferences or delete cookies or website data in Safari, it may affect other apps.
12. HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT ?
For the processing of personal data relating to the management of e-commerce customers, shop customers and prospects, including in particular the management of customer relations, the management of marketing campaigns, the monitoring of e-reservations in the shop, the management of defective products and parcel tracking, we will apply the following retention periods :
- Personal Data relating to customers: duration of the contractual relationship plus the legal limitation periods, i.e. 5 years ;
- Data relating to non-customer prospects: 3 years from the last active contact with our brand ;
- Purchase and browsing history cookies: 13 months ;
- Number and validity date of a bank card: 13 months, following the debit date or 15 months in the case of deferred debit payment cards ;
- The credit card visual cryptogram: the time of the transaction ;
- Videos taken by CCTV cameras: 30 days.
The deletion of your personal data from our active database will be followed by an intermediate archiving period for certain personal data in order to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations, and also to be able to manage your complaints and requests for possible guarantees, in the limit of the applicable limitation periods.
In the event that your personal data is subsequently archived, it will automatically be irreversibly anonymized.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We can offer you from our Website access links to other websites. However, we will not be responsible for the content or information collection policies of such websites. If you visit third-party websites, we recommend that you check their privacy policies before providing them with your personal data. We cannot be held responsible in this regard.
COMMENT NOUS CONTACTER ?
- via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post, accompanied by a copy of an identity document, for the attention of the Legal Department, at the following address : Standard Exchange Industry, Rue d'Évigny, 08000 PRIX-LES-MEZIERES, France.