A06B-6079-H105 - Servo Amplifier Module - FANUC
This servo amplifier module A06B-6079-H105 and brand FANUC is a module Servo Amplifier.Ce drive belongs to the range Alpha SVM1-80.
Fanuc Alpha SVM1-80 Servo Amplifier. Single Axis Type A Interface Alpha Module. Input 283- 325 Volt / 4.75 kW. Output 18.7A
This A06B-6079-H105 Fanuc drive is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The alpha series SERVO AMPLIFIER MODULE with FSSB is used with the new optical interface FSSB.
The specifications of this SVM is same that of the current SVM except for the interface.
The interchangeable current SVM and SVM for FSSB have ident ica I model names in the drawing numbers. The middle nibbles of the drawing number, however, are different : 6079 for the current SVM and 6096 for SVM with FSSB.
Connect the optical
- Connect the optical cable from COP10A on CNC to COP10B on the first AMP.
- The optical cables from COPlOA of the previous AMP is connected to COP10B of the next AMP.
- Please put the attached cap on COP10A of the last AMP to protect the optical connector form dust.
- Up to 8 axes are available. (The number of the axes is not the number of the AMPs.
FANUC 30i / 300is / 300i Series, FANUC 31i / 310is / 310i A5 Series, FANUC 31i / 310is / 310i Series, FANUC 31i / 310is / 310i Series, FANUC 32i / 320is / 320i Series.
Number of controlled axes
- Series 30i / 300is / 300i: 32 maximum
- Series 31i / 310is / 310i A5: 20 maximum
- Series 31i / 310is / 310i: 20 maximum
- Series 32i / 320is / 320i: 9 maximum
Number of axes controlled by spindle
- Series 30i / 300is / 300i: 8 maximum
- Series 31i / 310is / 310i A5: 6 maximum
- Series 31i / 310is / 310i: 6 maximum
- Series 32i / 320is / 320i: 2 maximum
- α series amplifier, α series pin amplifier, α series power supply module, αi series servo amplifier, βi series servo amplifier, αi series pin amplifier, αi series pin amplifier
- α series servomotor
- α series spindle motor
- Servomotor series β
- Servo motor series αi
- αi series spindle motor
- Servo motor series αis
- servo motor series βis
- Lis series linear motor
I / O
- I / O Unit (I / O Link)
- Double control security software option
The detectors below can be used.
Power pin detector
-Pulsecoder αA1000, αA64,
αA16000i, αA1000i, αI1000i, αA64i
- βA64B, βA32B
- βI64B, βI32B
- Detector type separated (A quard B)
- M sensor, MZ sensor, BZ sensor, Mi sensor, MZi sensor, MZi sensor, BZi sensor, CZi sensor.
High resolution serial output circuit
FANUC is a Japanese manufacturer of industrial robots, machining centers and numerical controls for machine tools
Since its creation in 1956, when the company’s founder, Dr. Seiuemon Inaba, introduced the concept of digital controls, FANUC has always been at the forefront of manufacturing techniques in the world. Moving from the automation of a single machine in the late 1950s to the automation of entire production lines over the following decades.