6ES7323-1BH01-0AA0 - Digital I/O Module - SIEMENS
This digital input / output module 6ES7323-1BH01-0AA0 and SIEMENS is an 8 Input and 8 Output module for the SIMATIC S7-300 range.
SIMATIC S7-300, I / O MODULE SM 323, AV. SEPAR. GALVANIC, 8DE AND 8ST, DC 24V, 0.5A CURRENT TOTAL 2A,
1 X 20 PTS
This SIEMENS module is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
• Digital I/O for the SIMATIC® S7-300®
• For connecting switches, 2-wire BERO proximity switches, solenoid valves, contactors, small motors, lamps and motor starters.
• The modular mini-PLC for low and medium performance ranges
• With a complete range of modules for optimal adaptation to the automation task
• Flexible use due to easy placement of distributed structures and varied networking capability
• Easy handling and simple design without fan
• Expansion without problems when your task develops
• Powerful thanks to a large number of integrated functions
• Failsafe automation system for manufacturing installations with increased safety requirements
• Complies with safety requirements up to SIL 3 according to IEC 61508, AK6 to DIN V 19250 and Cat. 4 acc. at EN 954-1
• Based on S7-300 with fail-safe modules
• Standard modules for non-security applications can also be used in the automation system.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.