TSXDMZ64DTK - I/O Module - SCHNEIDER
This module of TELEMECANIQUE and reference TSXDMZ64DTK belongs to the range Modicon TSX Micro.
Module with 64 inputs / outputs. Equipped with 4 male HE10 connectors.
32 inputs 24VDC and 32 static outputs 24VDC / 0.1A.
This Telemecanique TSXDMZ64DTK module is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The TSX DMZ 64TK module has 64 inputs / outputs distributed as follows:
- 32 inputs 24 VDC, positive type 1 logic,
- 32 static outputs 24 VDC / 0.1 A.
It is equipped with 4 male HE10 connectors:
- connectors A and B, at the top for connecting the inputs: A (0 to 15), B (16 to 31),
- connectors A and B, at the bottom for connection of the outputs: A (0 to 15), B (16 to 31).
Each connector can receive:
- or a pre-wired TSX CDP • 01 for direct connection to terminal, sensor or pre-actuator,
- either a TSX CDP • 02 or a TSX CDP •• 3 cable for connection to
TELEFAST 2 interface.
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).