MCV40A0300-203-4-00 - Variable speed drive - SEW
This SEW brand MCV40A0300-203-4-00 reference speed controller is a MOVIDRIVE COMPACT series controller.
Variable speed drive (without fieldbus): 200/240V, 50 / 60Hz, input, 86A. Output: 37.8kVA, 95A, 30kW.
This SEW-EURODRIVE variable speed drive is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
MOVIDRIVE®compact is the term for compact and powerful variable speed drives from SEW-EURODRIVE.
With MOVIDRIVE®compact, you can realize three-phase drives in the power range from 1.5 to 90 kW which are precisely tailored to your needs and meet the highest demands in terms of dynamics and control quality thanks to the technology converter and SEW-EURODRIVE order methods.
The MOVIDRIVE®compact device family consists of 4 series:
- MOVIDRIVE®compact MCF: Variable speed drive for three-phase asynchronous motors without encoder feedback, VFC control method.
- MOVIDRIVE®compact MCV: Variable speed drive for three-phase asynchronous motors with encoder feedback, optionally VFC or CFC control mode.
- MOVIDRIVE®compact MCS: Variable speed drive for synchronous servomotors with encoder (resolver), SERVO control method.
- MOVIDRIVE®compact MCH: Variable speed drive, optionally for three-phase asynchronous motors, asynchronous servomotors or synchronous servomotors. Optional encoder feedback with Hiperface encoder, sin / cos encoder or TTL encoder.
The MCF, MCV and MCS type series are available in 2 variants
• MCF / MCV / MCS40A: Control via binary inputs and setpoint specification via analog setpoint input.
• MCF / MCV / MCS41A: Control optionally via PROFIBUS-DP interface or binary inputs. Definition of the setpoint via the PROFIBUS-DP interface.
The MCH series is available in 3 variants:
• MCH40A: Control via binary inputs and setpoint specification via an analog setpoint input.
• MCH41A: Control optionally via PROFIBUS-DP interface, binary inputs or analog outputs. Definition of the setpoint via the PROFIBUS-DP interface.
• MCH42A: Control either by INTERBUS fiber optic interface, or by binary inputs. Specification of the setpoint via the INTERBUS fiber optic interface.