RTV04D24Q - Speed Controller - TELEMECANIQUE
This speed controller RTV04D24Q TELEMECANIQUE brand is a 4-quadrant 24-amp dimmer. This drive belongs to the RECTIVAR 4, SQUARED range.
50 / 60Hz, U: 220 / 415V, Imax: 24A
This RTV04D24Q Télémécanique drive is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The RTV- 04 speed controllers are designed to control separately excited d.c. motors, or permanent magnet motors, from a single phase a.c. mains supply.Non reversing, with half controlled bridge, they operate in the first torque/speed quadrants. By using an appropriate sequence, it is possible for them to function in the first and third torque/speed quadrants.
The RTV- 04 range comprises 4 ratings from 6 to 44A, with compact technology.
Inside a metal enclosure with protective cover are housed :
- for ratings from 6 to 12A : . the control board
. the power board
- for ratings from 24 to 44A : . the control board
. the power interface board . the power section.
• Control board
This is common to the complete range of RTV-04 and has the following characteristics : - 4 point clip-on fixing,
- plug-in connectors for the external connections in the lower part of the board,
- principal adjustments arranged within the same zone.
It comprises the following functions :
- proportional and integral speed regulation,
- current regulation,
- 2 level current limitation,
- pulse train gate circuit,
- safety when switching on and off,
- ramp with independent adjustment of acceleration and deceleration times, - LED and signalling relay.
• Power board (ratings 6 and 12A)
It comprises :
- the supply transformer,
- the power bridge,
- the power semi-conductor firing and protection circuits, - the isolated armature current reading circuit,
- the excitation current rectifying diodes,
- the excitation current rectification type selection link :
. half wave . full wave
Dialogue by LED and relays
2 LEDs : 1 green and 1 yellow, visible from the front. 2 relays.
Data supplied by the LEDs :
- ON : speed controller validated → green LED on.
- I A > : speed controller in current limit → yellow LED on.
Data supplied by the relays :
• Relay K1 :
- speed controller validated → K1 energised, contact closed
• Relay K2 assignable via a 2 position link :
- either speed controller outside current limit → K2 energised, contact closed - or speed not zero (N > 0,02 rated N) → K2 energised, contact closed.
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).