6SE6420-2UC13-7AA0 - Inverter - SIEMENS
This reference inverter 6SE6420-2UC13-7AA0 a nd brand SIEMENS is a variable speed drive of the range MICROMASTER 420.
MICROMASTER 420 without filter 3AC 200-240V + 10 / -10% 47-63Hz constant torque 0.37 KW OVERLOAD 150% for 60s SQUARE MOMENTS 0.55 KW.
This SIEMENS drive is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The MICROMASTER 420 inverter is suitable for a variety of variable-speed drive applications. It is especially suitable for applications for pumps, fans and conveyor systems.
It is especially characterized by its customer-oriented performance and ease of use. Its large supply-voltage range enables it to be used all over the world.
The MICROMASTER 420 has a modular design. The operator panels and communications modules can be easily exchanged without requiringany tools.
- Simple commissioning
- Modular construction allows maximum configuration flexibility
- Three fully programmable isolated digital inputs
- One scalable analog input (0Vto10V) canal so be used as a 4th digital input
- One programmable analog output (0 mA to 20 mA)
- One fully programmable relay output (30 V DC/5 A, resistive 250 V AC/2 A, inductive)
- Silent motor operation is selectable when using high switching frequencies, adjustable (observe derat- ing if necessary)
- Complete inverter and motor protection.
■ EMC filters Class A/B
■ Line commutating chokes
■ Output chokes
■ Gland plates
■ BOP basic operator panel for parameterizing an inverter
■ AOP advanced operator panel with plain-text and multilingual display
■ Communications modules
■ PC connection kits
■ Assembly kits for mounting the operator panels in the control cabinet doors
■ PC commissioning tools, running under Windows 95/98 and NT/2000.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.