A06B-6105-H003 - Servo Amplifier - FANUC
Includes a 6-axis A16B-2000-0063/06C power board, and a servo control board A16B-3200-0440/04C
This A06B-6105-H003 drive is at your disposal to replace your defective hardware and has a warranty adapted to your needs.
FANUC Series 30i/300is/300i, FANUC Series 31i/310is/310i A5, FANUC Series 31i/310is/310i, FANUC Series 31i/310is/310i, FANUC Series 32i/320is/320i.
Number of controlled axes
- Series 30i/300is/300i : 32 maximum
- Series 31i/310is/310i A5 : 20 maximum
- Series 31i/310is/310i : 20 maximum
- Series 32i/320is/320i : 9 maximum
Number of spindle controlled axes
- Series 30i/300is/300i : 8 maximum
- Series 31i/310is/310i A5 : 6 maximum
- Series 31i/310is/310i : 6 maximum
- Series 32i/320is/320i : 2 maximum
- α series servo amplifier, α series spindle amplifier, α series power supply module, αi series servo amplifier, βi series servo amplifier, αi series spindle amplifier, αi series spindle amplifier
- α series servo motor
- α series spindle motor
- β series servo motor
- αi series servo motor
- αi series spindle motor
- αis series servo motor
- βis series servo motor
- Lis series linear motor
- I/O unit (I/O Link)
- Dual check safety software option
The detectors below can be used.
Feed axis detector
-Pulsecoder αA1000, αA64,
- αA16000i, αA1000i, αI1000i, αA64i
- βA64B, βA32B
- βI64B, βI32B
- Separate type detector (A quard B)
- M sensor, MZ sensor, BZ sensor, Mi sensor, MZi sensor, MZi sensor, BZi sensor, CZi sensor.
High Resolution Serial output circuit
FANUC is a Japanese manufacturer of industrial robots, machining centers and numerical controls for machine tools
Since its creation in 1956, when the company’s founder, Dr. Seiuemon Inaba, introduced the concept of digital controls, FANUC has always been at the forefront of manufacturing techniques in the world. Moving from the automation of a single machine in the late 1950s to the automation of entire production lines over the following decades.