DDS03.1-W030-D - AC Servo Controller - INDRAMAT
This INDRAMAT DDS03.1-W030-D reference AC servo controller is designed for INDRAMAT MDD, MKD and LAR motors.
Servo controller : 30A, Series 3, Configuration 1. Rated voltage of 300V.
This INDRAMAT servo controller is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a suitable guarantee.
AC Servo controller tested on engine test bench.
Digital intelligent AC servo drives are micro Processor controlled brushless three-phase AC drives with outstanding servo control characteristics in terms of dynamic response and precision.
Excellent performance data, flexible operating modes and applications- orientated functions offer the ideal pre-requisites for:
- CNC machine tool axes
- Electronic transmissions
- Grinding machines
- Handling systems
- Assembly equipment
- Woodworking machines
- Packaging machines
- Textile machines
- Printing machines
All drive control, monitoring, parametrizing and diagnostics functions are digital - employing a signal processor - with an extremely high-resolution measurement of the rotor position over the entire speed range.
INDRAMAT digital intelligent AC servo drives can be supplied with either of two interfaces:
- SERCOS interface
- ANALOG interface
The full range of possibilities and benefits of digital intelligent drives can only be exploited through the SERCOS interface. These indude:
- Display and entry of all intemal drive data, parameters and diagnoses via the SERCOS terminal of compatible NC controls.
- Exploitation of the high speed resolution of 0.0001 rpm up to maximum speed.
- Exploitation of the drive's interna lfine interpolation and positioncontrol loop (cycle time 0.250 ms, resolution 0.00001 mm to 180 mlmin with linear scales with a graticule constant of 20~ free of followin gerror) for positioning, contouring and C-axis mode including the high-velocity range.
- Normalization of position, velocity, acceleration and load data as well as adaptation of machine parameters, such as gearbox, spindle pitch, etc.
- Reducing the complexity of NC controls, wiring and position encoders.
Digital intelligent AC servo drives are of modular construction.
The modular principle allows flexible combination of AC servo drives and AC main spindle drives of different power ratings to form compact drive packages with one common power supply module.
The available power supply modules for AC servo drives may be connected up directly to international three-phase power mains of 3 x AC (380 to 460) V, (50-60) Hz.
A digital intelligent AC servo drive consists in each case of a carefully matched combination of AC servo motor MOD and a DDS 2.1 drive controller.
Indramat is an industrial company founded in 1958, based in Neuwied, Germany.
Indramat Gmbh , which is now part of Bosch Rexroth , was an industrial control company founded in 1958, based in Neuwied (am Rhein), Germany. Its name is a German abbreviation meaning «Gesellschaft zur IND ustrialisierung- RA tionalisierung und Auto MAT isierung».