6AV3627-1JK00-0AX0 - Operator Panel - SIEMENS
This SIEMENS panel operator with reference 6AV3627-1JK00-1AX0 is part of the SIMATIC S5/S7 range.
OPERATOR PANEL OP27 STN MONOCHROME LC DISPLAY.
This OP 6AV3627-1JK00-0AX0 is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The OP27 and OP37 operator panels allow you to represent not only graphically the operating states, the current process values and the faults of a PLC connected to it, but also to easily control the machine or plant to monitor. To do this, the operator panels offer a series of standard functions. Adaptation of the display and handling of the operating and control panels to the various requirements of the process can be carried out optimally using the ProTool configuration software.
Control-command panels allow you to
- to control and monitor the process by means of menus. This allows you to enter setpoints or control actuators, for example by entering values or by pressing the configured function keys;
- visualize processes, machines and installations, using graphic or semi-graphic images;
- visualize event or alarm messages and view process variables, for example in the form of a display field, histograms, curves or status displays;
- intervene directly in the process using the integrated keyboard.
The basic functions of the OP27 and OP37 operator panels are summarized in the process status display and control. The following visualization and control functions can be configured:
- input / display of process values,
- histograms and curves,
- list of symbols for text and graphics,
- protocol listing,
- aid texts,
- multiple languages,
- password protection,
- functions for function keys and programmable keys.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.