XBT F032310 - HMI - TELEMECANIQUE
This graphic terminal XBT F032310 and brand TELEMECANIQUE is a terminal of the Magelis range.
Graphic display, 5,7", 256 colors, touch
This XBT F032310 Telemecanique terminal is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
- A page can contain up to 25 lines.
- The length of the lines of each page will depend on the possibilities of the MAGELIS terminal. The lines of each page will be displayed in operation, according to the possibilities of the Magelis terminal:
- 2 * 20 characters - 2 * 40 characters - 4 * 40 characters
-A page is identified by a number, a name (optional) to display the page on the terminal from terminal commands or from the PLC.
- A password protected access to the pages is possible.
- The PC software, XBT-L1000 allows to create the dialogue pages.
- Two types of page can be used:
- the application pages
- the alarm pages
Each line is composed of alphanumeric text and can include:
- Variable fields, ie zones allowing:
- or to display values reflecting the state of the automation: status of a bit, a single or double word, a floating word, an ASCII string.
Or to enter parameters allowing the control of the automation: modification of bits, single or double words, floating words, of an ASCII string. A row can contain multiple fields. The display format can be binary, decimal, hexadecimal, floating, alpha-numeric.
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).