NX-OD3256 - Output Module - OMRON
This OMRON brand output module and reference NX-OD3256 belongs to the NX-series range.
Features: 24V, 4 points, PNP transistor.
This OMRON module is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
A wide range of high-speed synchronous control general purpose digital I/O units
• I/O modules on the NX CPU or the EtherCAT® coupler Unit
• Connect to NJ/NX/NY controller via EtherCAT
• High-speed I/O refresh using EtherCAT coupler
• I/O refresh synchronized with controller control cycle (synchronous refresh)
• Timestamp inputs and outputs anywhere in the EtherCAT network can be independently controlled with sub-microsecond accuracy
• Detachable terminals for easy maintenance
• Screwless Push-In Plus terminal block or MIL/Fujitsu connector speeds installation
• Compact with a width of 12 mm per unit (connector type: 30 mm)
• 4, 8, 16 or 32 inputs for flexible I/O configuration (NX-ID/IA)
• 2, 4, 8, 16 or 32 outputs for flexible I/O configuration (NX-OD/OC)
• Connection to the CJ PLC using the EtherNet/IPTM bus coupler
A wide range of digital output units from general purpose use to high speed synchronous control
• Transistor and relay output units for the NX series modular I/O system.
• Connect to other NX-series I/O Units and EtherCAT Coupler Units using the high-speed NX bus.
• Synchronous units update their output state according to controller instructions every EtherCAT cycle.
• High-speed I/O refreshing is possible by connecting to the NX-series EtherCAT coupler.
• Output refresh can be synchronized with controller control cycle. (Synchronous refresh)
• The ON/OFF response time of the high-speed model is 300 ns maximum, which enables high-speed and high-precision control.
• The screwless terminal block is detachable to facilitate commissioning and maintenance.
• Screwless clamp terminal block and connector types greatly reduce wiring work.
• Up to 16 digital outputs in a space-saving 12 mm width. (Types of connectors 30 mm wide)
• The range includes 2-point, 4-point, 8-point, 16-point and 32-point types with 3-wire, 2-wire and 1-wire connection methods.
• With updating outputs with a specified timestamp, the output unit updates the outputs at the time specified by the schedule. This enables high-precision output control independent of the controller's control cycle.
Omron was created by Kazuma Tateish in 1933. Based in Kyoto, Japan, Omron Corporation is a global leader in automation. Headed by President Yoshihito Yamada, Omron has approximately 37,000 employees in more than 36 countries who offer products and services in various areas, including automation components and systems, electronic components and medical and paramedical products.