6ES7321-1BL00-0AA0 - Digital Input Module - SIEMENS
This digital input module 6ES7321-1BL00-0AA0 and SIEMENS is a module with 32 inputs for the SIMATIC S7-300 range.
SIMATIC S7-300, SM. INPUTS SM 321, AV. SEPAR. GALVANIC 32 E TOR, 24V DC, 1 X 40 PTS
This SIEMENS module is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
• Digital I/O for the SIMATIC® S7-300®
• For connecting switches and 2-wire proximity switches (BERO)
• The modular mini PLC sys- tem for the low-end and mid performance ranges
• With a comprehensive range of modules for optimum ad- aptation to the automation task
• Flexible usage through the easy implementation of dis- tributed structures and ver- satile networking capability
• User-friendly handling and uncomplicated, fan-free de- sign
• Trouble-free expansion when your task grows
• Powerful thanks to a large number of integrated func- ions
• Failsafe automation system for installations in manufac- turing with increased safety requirements
• Complies with safety re- quirements up to SIL 3 to IEC 61508, AK6 to DIN V 19250 and Cat. 4 acc. to EN 954-1
• Based on S7-300 with fail- safe modules
• Standard modules for non- safety-related applications can also be used in the automation system.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.