6ES5251-1AA11 - Interface Module - SIEMENS
This SIEMENS reference module 6ES5251-1AA11 is part of the SIMATIC S5 range. S5-135/155.
SIMATIC S5-210 MICROCOMPUTER SYSTEM, 251 SERIES INTERFACE MODULE
This interface module 6ES5251-1AA11 is at your disposal in supply to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The SIMATIC S5 135U and S5 155U programmable con trollers are multiprocessor controllers intended for au tomation tasks in the medium and upper performance levels. They provide a simple and economical solution for all automation tasks such as :
- Open loop control
- Closed loop control and computation
- Operator control and pro cess monitoring
- Signalling and logging S Data processing
The controllers are therefore suitable for:
- Machine control systems
- Process automation
- Process monitoring
- Coordinating functions
The standardized hardware technology, modular design of the PLCs and high perfor mance capabilities of the pro gramming device result in the following features :
- Easy use thanks to simple assembly of the modules and connection to I/O modules
- Simple adaptability of the various process signals be cause of different input/output voltages of the I/O modules
- Analog process signals can also be adapted via I/O modules
- Extra discrete modular as sembly using different I/O modules
- Simple programming by structuring the program and using standardized program sections (function blocks)
- Off loading of the central processors and user pro gram through the use of intelligent I/O modules (e.g. digital position decoder, valve control module).
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.