6ES5943-7UA22 - CPU - SIEMENS
This reference CPU 6ES5943-7UA22 and SIEMENS is integrated into the SIMATIC S5-115U/H/F range.
SIMATIC S5, CPU 943 F. RAM memory S5-115U 16 KBYTES.
This SIEMENS CPU board is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The selection of the CPU to be used depends on the technical requirements of the automation task, especially with regard to processing times, memory capacities and functions. These criteria are the most important distinctive features of the CPUs.
The CPU 941, CPU 942, CPU 943 and CPU 944 can be pro grammed in the STEP 5 pro gramming language. For pro gramming under GRAPH 5 the standard function block of the same name is required.
The CPU 941 to CPU 944 cen tral processing units contain:
- STEP 5 processor for processing the user program S Internal program memory (RAM)
- Integral hardware clock (in CPUs with 2 interfaces)
- Receptacle for 375 memory submodule (RAM/EPROM/ EEPROM)
- RUN/STOP switch with corresponding LEDs
- Switch for setting retentive ness of bit memories, timers and counters
- Switch for overall reset (resetting the entire user RAM of the CPU).
- Built in 20 mA (current loop) interface for connection of a programming device or op erator panel or for connection to the SINEC L1 LAN
- CPU 943 and CPU 944 only:
Optional 2nd interface for connection of a program ming device or operator panel or for connection to the SINEC L1 LAN.Not all programming device functions can be used at the 2nd interface. Transmission without protocol is possible with the ASCII driver. On the CPU 944, the 2nd interface can also be used for links em ploying the 3964 or 3964R communications protocol (special operating system, to be ordered separately) RAM submodules extend the internal RAM and are required for this purpose in the CPU 941 and CPU 942. When the RAM submodules are removed from their recep tacles in the CPU, the data is erased. The CPU 943 and CPU 944 are already equipped with the necessary amount of RAM.
Programs and data can be stored on 375 memory submodules (EPROM or EEPROM) to protect them from power failures. The memory submodules are pro grammed on the program ming device using the recep tacle provided for this purpose and are then plugged into the CPU.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.