TWDNOZ485D - Communication Module - TELEMECANIQUE
This TWDNOZ485D and TELEMECANIQUE communication module consists of an optional RS485 mini-DIN port. This module belongs to the TWIDO range.
This TWDNOZ485D Telemecanique module is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a suitable warranty.
Module of communication reconditioned and tested under full load (test of duration) on dedicated TWIDO bench.
The Twido I / O module range includes input modules, output modules and input / output modules. With the 15 I / O modules available, in addition to the I / O
Integrated in 24 compact I / O base controllers and modular base controllers,
Configurations can be tailored to the requirements of the applications in order to optimize costs. The following digital I / O modules are available:
- 1 a 120 V, 8-channel digital input module equipped with a removable screw
- 4 c 24 V digital input modules including an 8-channel module, two 16-channel Modules and a 32-channel module, either with a removable screw terminal block or HE 10 type connector, depending on the model. These modules can be either "well or source".
- 8 digital output modules with two output modules with relays 8 and 16 Outputs, three output modules with 8, 16 or 32 sink channels transistor outputs and three output modules with "source" transistor outputs at 8, 16 or 32 channels, equipped With removable screw terminals or an HE 10 connector, depending on model
- 2 modules of discrete mixed inputs and outputs, including an input /
4-channel relay output module with removable screw terminal and one
16 channel / 8 channel relay output module with non-removable spring terminal block
The narrow width of these I / O modules (17.5 mm, 23.5 mm, 29.7 mm or 39.1 mm) allows to build Twido configurations up to 264 inputs / outputs with a global minimum Size Of L 10.0 "(255.4 mm) x H 3.54" (90 mm) x D 3.2 "(81.3 mm) All these discrete I / O modules and E modules / S are connected to the Controller base by stacking them on a rail 5, from the right side panel The base controller, according to the following rules:
- For 24 compact I / O controllers TWD LCpA 24DRF: 4 modules max.
- For 40 compact I / O controllers TWD LCAp 40DRF: 7 modules max.
- For 20 modular I / O controllers TWD LMDA 20DpK: 4 modules max.
- For 20 and 40 basic I / O controllers TWD LMDA 20DRT / 40DpK: 7 modules max.
All digital I / O modules are electrically isolated using a photocoupler
Between the internal electronic circuit and the input / output channels.
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).