6ES7334-0KE00-0AB0 - Analog I/O Module - SIEMENS
This analog input/output module reference 6ES7334-0KE00-0AB0 and brand SIEMENS is a 4I and 2O module for the SIMATIC S7-300 range
SIMATIC S7-300, analog module SM 334, isolated, 4I/2O, 12-bit, 0-10V f. Pt100 and measuring range of 10 kOhms, 1x20 poles
This SIEMENS module is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs
• Analog I / O for SIMATIC® S7-300®
• For connection of analog sensors and SIMATIC S7-300 actuators.
• The modular mini-PLC for low and medium performance ranges
• With a complete range of modules for optimal adaptation to the automation task
• Flexible use due to easy placement of distributed structures and varied networking capability
• Easy handling and simple design without fan
• Expansion without problems when your task develops
• Powerful thanks to a large number of integrated functions
• Failsafe automation system for manufacturing installations with increased safety requirements
• Complies with safety requirements up to SIL 3 according to IEC 61508, AK6 to DIN V 19250 and Cat. 4 acc. at EN 954-1
• Based on S7-300 with fail-safe modules
• Standard modules for non-security applications can also be used in the automation system.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.