6ES7331-7KF02-0AB0 - Analog Input Module - SIEMENS
This analog input module 6ES7331-7KF02-0AB0 and SIEMENS is an 8 input module for the SIMATIC S7-300 range.
SIMATIC S7-300, ANALOG INPUT SM 331, FLOATING, 8AI, RESOLUTION 9/12/14 BITS, U / I ALERT / THERMOCOUPLE / RESISTANCE.
This SIEMENS module is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
• Analog inputs for SIMATIC ® S7-300®
• For connection of voltage and current sensors, thermocouples, resistors and resistance thermometers.
• The modular mini-PLC for low and medium performance ranges
• With a complete range of modules for optimal adaptation to the automation task
• Flexible use due to easy placement of distributed structures and varied networking capability
• Easy handling and simple design without fan
• Expansion without problems when your task develops
• Powerful thanks to a large number of integrated functions
• Failsafe automation system for manufacturing installations with increased safety requirements
• Complies with safety requirements up to SIL 3 according to IEC 61508, AK6 to DIN V 19250 and Cat. 4 acc. at EN 954-1
• Based on S7-300 with fail-safe modules
• Standard modules for non-security applications can also be used in the automation system.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.