TSXDMZ28DR - Relay I/O Module base - TELEMECANIQUE
This module of TELEMECANIQUE brand and reference TSXDMZ28DR belongs to the range Modicon TSX Micro.
Module with 28 inputs / outputs. Screw connection with 35 terminals. 16 inputs 24VDC and 12 relay outputs.
This Telemecanique module TSXDMZ28DR is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The TSX DMZ 28DR module has 28 Inputs / Outputs distributed as follows:
- 16 inputs 24VDC, positive logic type 1, or negative logic,
- 12 relay outputs.
The module is equipped with a removable 35-terminal screw terminal block.
The entries can be:
- or with positive logic (sink position), in this case, the common sensor is
Connected to the + of the power supply,
- or to negative logic (source), in this case, the common sensor is connected
To - the food.
This choice is made by:
- positioning a switch or jumper on the module to
Physical adaptation. By default, the hardware configuration is sink (logical
- software configuration to adapt the signals in the logical sense.
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).