ATV11HU18M2E - Speed Drive - TELEMECANIQUE
This reference variator ATV11HU18M2E and brand SCHNEIDER TELEMECANIQUE is a variable speed drive for asynchronous motors.
Inverter of 0.75kW, 3/4HP, 200/240 V, 50/60 Hz.
This ALTIVAR (Schneider Electric) is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
Single phase 100 ... 120 V / 200 ... 240 V
Three-phase 200 ... 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Speed regulation by flux vector control
- Speed range from 1 to 20
- Drive and motor protections
- Robust even in harsh environments from -10 to + 50 ° C
- Through wiring and captive screw connection: easy substitution for electromechanical solutions
- Reduced size, side-by-side mounting
- Possibility of mounting on DIN rail
- EMC class B filter integrated or optional
- Very low drive leakage current compatible with a 30 mA differential circuit breaker for guaranteed personal protection
- Available in a sole version
1 - Secure the drive
2 - Connect to the drive:
• the supply network, ensuring that it is:
- in the voltage range of the drive
• the motor making sure that its coupling corresponds to the mains voltage
• control via the digital inputs
• the speed setpoint via the digital or analog inputs
3 - Switch on without giving a running order
4 - Configure:
• the nominal frequency (bFr) of the motor, if it is different from 50 Hz for the E range or from 60
Hz for the U range (only appears the first time you turn on the power).
• ACC (Acceleration) and dEC (Deceleration) parameters.
• LSP parameters (Low speed when the setpoint is zero) and HSP (High speed when the setpoint
• the ItH parameter.
• Preset speeds SP2-SP3-SP4.
• the speed setpoint if it is different from 0 - 5 V (0 - 10V or 0 - 20mA or 4 - 20mA).
5 - Configure in the drC menu:
The motor parameters, only if the factory configuration of the drive is not suitable.
6 - Getting Started
The Altivar 11 is factory configured for the most common operating conditions:
• Logic inputs:
- LI1, LI2 (2 direction of travel): 2-wire control on transition, LI1 = forward, LI2 = reverse.
- LI3, LI4: 4 preset speeds (speed 1 = speed setpoint or LSP, speed 2 = 10 Hz,
Speed 3 = 25 Hz, speed 4 = 50 Hz).
• Analog input AI1: setpoint speed (0 + 5 V).
• Relay R1: the contact opens in the event of a fault (or inverter de-energized)
• DO output: analog output, motor frequency image.
If the factory configuration is not suitable, the FUn menu can be used to modify the functions and assignments of the inputs / outputs.
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).