ATV16U18M2 - Speed Drive - TELEMECANIQUE
This ATV16U18M2 and SCHNEIDER TELEMECANIQUE reference variator is a variable speed drive for synchronous and asynchronous motors
Inverter : 208 / 240-50 / 60Hz-7A Single-phase. 0.75kW. 1.8 kVA
This ALTIVAR (Schneider Electric) is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The Altivar 16 AC drive for three-phase asynchronous squirrel cage motors incorporates the latest technology:
- Surface mount technology - 16-bit microprocessor
- ASIC circuit
- IPM power module
With its compact design and conformity to international standards, the Altivar 16 is a global product. A complete offering of options and accessories allows the Altivar 16 to meet all types of applications.
The Altivar 16 is factory-set to provide:
● Transient overtorque necessary for starting
● Maximum available torque at low speeds with no adjustment required (from 5 to 50/60 Hz)
● Automatic adjustment of acceleration and deceleration ramp times when the torque capabilities are exceeded.
In the Altivar 16, a high switching frequency (5 kHz, or 10 kHz for certain applications) produces a waveform with few harmonics.
This switching frequency is randomly modulated to ± 1 kHz, reducing motor noise and limiting losses in the drive.
The use of RFI filters (1) prevents radio frequency emissions from interfering with nearby antennas or conductors such as radios or televisions.
Each RFI filter kit contains in a single package:
- One filter module for the input of the drive allowing the Altivar 16 to conform to VDE871, CISPR11 and EN50011 regarding the limitation of radio frequency interference in the conduction mode
- One filter module for the output of the drive to limit interference from motor cables, ground leakage current and overvoltage at motor connections
The use of inductors on the input allows the Altivar 16 to run when supplied by lines with very low impedance or lines subject to interference from other input loads.
The use of inductors between drive and motor is recommended under certain conditions, such as when connections between drive and motor are very long, or when running several motors in parallel.
The dissipation of excess braking energy in an exterior resistor allows the Altivar 16 to function in quadrants 2 and 4 of the speed/torque curve.
- Machines with high inertia - Overhauling loads
- Machines with fast cycles
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).