M700-092 02190 A - Inverter Drive - CONTROL TECHNIQUES
This reference drive M700-082 02190 A and CONTROL TECHNIQUES brand is a drive from the UNIDRIVE M700 range.
M700-082 02190 A : Three-phase network 200V to 240V, 55/75kW, 266A.
This CONTROL TECHNIQUES inverter drive is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a suitable guarantee.
Drive tested on a motor test bench.
The Unidrive M700 provides powerful motor control while providing exceptional flexibility to meet OEM requirements and the high specifications of industrial and lifting applications. The Unidrive M700 is a direct and improved replacement for the Unidrive SP.
Increased machine productivity with superior engine control
• Wide bandwidth motor control algorithm for asynchronous, synchronous and servomotors in closed loop mode (up to 3000 Hz bandwidth for the current loop and 250 Hz bandwidth for the speed loop).
• Flexible speed and position feedback interface providing support for a wide range of technologies from robust resolvers to high resolution encoders.
➪ Up to three simultaneous encoder channels (for example, 1 feedback encoder, 1 reference encoder and 1 emulation output)
➪ Quadrature encoders, SinCos (including absolute), SSI, EnDat (up to 4 Mbaud with EnDat 2.2 and 100 m cable as long as line compensation is supported) and resolvers
➪ Encoder emulation output to provide the position reference for cam and digital synchronization.
Optimized performance thanks to the advanced on-board motion controller
• The Unidrive M700 is equipped with an advanced 1.5-axis motion controller. The movement functions are integrated directly into the drive, which optimizes performance.
Flexible design of control systems in centralized or decentralized configuration
• Embedded API for automation programs.
• Possibility of adding MCi modules for multiprocessing offering powerful programming capabilities.
• Machine Control Studio software compatible with the programming environment of the IEC 61131-3 standard guaranteeing rapid system design and configuration.
• Onboard dual port Ethernet switch for easy connectivity through standard connections.
• Integrated real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2) using RTMoE (Real Time Motion over Ethernet) to ensure fast communications and precise axis synchronization.
• Three SI (System Integration) ports available for adding additional fieldbus, position feedback and I / O options.
Compliance with safety standards, optimization of machine uptime and reduction of costs through direct integration into safety systems
• The Unidrive M700 has an STO input (Safe absence
torque) integrated and can be supplemented by a module
SI-Safety for safe movement functions.
Efficient technical assistance and sustainability of the system
The Unidrive M700 extends the operating life of a system made with older generation products. The Unidrive M701 is the direct replacement for the Unidrive SP.
• Unidrive M700 and M701 accept Unidrive SP Smartcards and can import stored parameters.
• The Unidrive M700 and M701 models have the same control terminal block layout as the Unidrive SP.
• The SI-Applications Plus module makes it possible to recompile SyPTPro programs from Unidrive SP for Unidrive M700.
• The dimensions of the Unidrive M700 are more compact than those of the Unidrive SP. It uses existing Unidrive SP mounting points with standard mounting brackets or conversion kits.
To best meet the needs of our customers, 3 Unidrive M700 models are available :
Real-time Ethernet is integrated into the standard M700 model, with 1
safe input safe absence of torque (STO) and analog and logic I / O, making it an extremely versatile high performance AC drive.
M701: Direct replacement for Unidrive SP
Designed to match all of the functionality of the Unidrive SP, Nidec Leroy-Somer's iconic drive. It includes in particular an RS485 communication input, an STO input, analog and logic I / O, identical control terminal blocks, with support for the Unidrive SP Smartcard parameter sets to facilitate replacement to the Unidrive range. Mr.
M702: Reinforced security
The enhanced security Unidrive M702 includes 2 STO inputs, on-board real-time Ethernet, and logical I / O. Ease of integration into modern control and safety systems remains the main focus of this product. If analog I / O is required, it can be provided by an optional SI-I / O module.
Control Techniques is a leading manufacturer of AC and DC speed variation, servo motors and power conversion technologies for commercial and industrial applications. Their innovative products are used in the most demanding applications, requiring performance, reliability and energy efficiency.
Nidec Control Techniques has been at the forefront of industrial-driven drive technology for more than 40 years. They are dedicated to the advancement of automation. From product development to their headquarters to their 45 automation centers around the world, Nidec Control Techniques provides industry-relevant solutions. They guarantee high performance, reliability and energy efficiency in all applications.