ATV71H075N4 - Speed Drive - TELEMECANIQUE
This ATV71H075N4 and SCHNEIDER/TELEMECANIQUE reference speed controller is a variable speed drive for synchronous and asynchronous motors.
ATV71H075N4 : 0.75kW - 1PH, 480V, EMC filter - Terminal
This ALTIVAR71 (Schneider Electric) is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
- Interchangeable modular functions, to easily meet changing needs
- Software and accessories common to product families
- Concentrates of functions in a minimum space requirement
- A great freedom of implantation
- Self-adaptation to the environment, "plug & play"
- Application functions, control, communication and diagnostics integrated in the products
- User-friendly operation directly on the product, or remotely
- Simple choice in few references, economic "optimum" offers for standard needs
- Easy-to-understand products for all users, electricians or automation specialists
- Intuitive programming, with comfortable typing
- Compliance with standards in fieldbus, connectors and software
- Remote or remote monitoring via the web with Transparent Ready products
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).