6SL3120-1TE23-0AB0 - Motor Module - SIEMENS
This 6SL3120-1TE23-0AB0 and SIEMENS brand is a 16kW drive. This drive is part of the SINAMICS S120 range.
INPUT: 600V DC OUTPUT: 3PH 400V, 30A
This 6SL3120-1TE23-0AB0 Siemens Inverter is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a warranty adapted to your needs.
The Single Motor Modules in booksize format feature the following connections and interfaces as standard:
• 2 DC link connections via integrated DC link busbars
• 1 electronics power supply connection via
integrated 24 V DC busbars
• 3 DRIVE-CLiQ sockets
• 1 motor connection, plug-in (not included in scope of supply)
or screw-stud depending on rated output current
• 1 safe standstill input (enable pulses)
• 1 safe motor brake control
• 1 temperature sensor input (KTY84-130 or PTC)
• 2 PE (protective earth) connections
The status of the Motor Modules is indicated via two multi-color LEDs.
The motor cable shield is inside the connector on 50 mm (1.97 in) and 100 mm (3.94 in) wide Motor Modules. A shield connection plate can be supplied for 150 mm (5.91 in), 200 mm (7.87 in) and 300 mm (11.8 in) wide Motor Modules. On these modules, the
motor cable shield can be connected using a tube clip.
The signal cable shield can be connected to the Motor Module by means of a shield connection terminal, e.g. Weidmüller type KLBÜ 3-8 SC.
The scope of supply of the Motor Modules includes:
• DRIVE-CLiQ cable appropriate to the width of the Motor Module for connection to the adjacent Motor Module, length = width of Motor Module + 0.06 m (2.4 in)
• Jumper for connecting the 24 V DC busbar to the adjacent Motor Module
• Connector X21
• Connector X11 for the motor brake connection (for Motor Modules with a rated output current of 45 A to 200 A)
• 2 blanking plugs for sealing unused DRIVE-CLiQ sockets
• Fan insert for the 132 A and 200 A Motor Modules
(the voltage for the fan insert is supplied by the Motor Module)
• 1 set of warning signs in 30 languages
• 1 heat conducting foil (for Motor Modules with cold plate cooling only)
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.