TDM 1.2-050-300-W1-000 - AC Servo Controller - INDRAMAT
This INDRAMAT reference servo controller TDM 1.2-050-300-W1-000 is designed for INDRAMAT MAC 71 to MAC 160 engines.
Servo controller of 50A. Series 1, Configuration 2. Rated voltage of 300V.
This INDRAMAT controller is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a suitable guarantee.
Servo controller tested on engine test bench.
The MAC drive is especially designed for high-accuracy servo applications in NC machine tools for metal machining and wood working,transfer lines, automation systems, as well as in production machines inthe automotive industry.
It is usually operated as a variable-speed drive in the position control loopof an NC. In this case a speed set-point is fed to the drive from the NC.
The MAC servo drive has the following application-specific functions:
– High short-time acceleration moments
– Torque reduction via I(red) input, which can be used for example when running up to a fixed stop, for reducing the load on the mechanical system coupled to the motor under specific operating conditions, for operating with controlled torque to load moving mechanical devices.
– Torque-controlled drive for master/slave operation of two motors that are solidly coupled together.
– Reversal of direction of rotation for same set-point polarity.
– Set-point input via a differential input or two summing inputs with zero voltage reference.
– Externally-adjustable drift offset via potentiometer.
– Equipment „ready“ state can be output via potential-free relay contact.
– Rapid and clear diagnostics and easy troubleshooting via the front panel diagnostics and status lamps.
– All adjustment parameters are set on the MOD programming module, so that the user of the servo drive does not need to carry out timeconsuming adjustments and calibration procedures. Matching of the controller to the motor type by the user is therefore generally unnecessary since the control parameters are already optimized in the factory for the usual existing coupled masses.
Indramat is an industrial company founded in 1958, based in Neuwied, Germany.
Indramat Gmbh , which is now part of Bosch Rexroth , was an industrial control company founded in 1958, based in Neuwied (am Rhein), Germany. Its name is a German abbreviation meaning «Gesellschaft zur IND ustrialisierung- RA tionalisierung und Auto MAT isierung».