SGDH-08AE-S-OY - Servopack - YASKAWA
This YASKAWA servopack has the reference SGDH-08AE-S-OY. It corresponds to the range of YASKAWA SIGMA-II servo drives.
Servo drive : Input: 200-230V, 3 PH, 50 / 60Hz, Output: 0-230V, 3PH,
5.7 A, 0.75 KW
YASKAWA servo motor reconditioned and tested on the bench manufacturer (100% test)
The ideal servo range for axis control. Quick response, high speed and high accuracy.
• Online self-tuning with 10 levels of stiffness
• Maximum torque: 300% of nominal torque
• Automatic engine recognition
• Analog speed and torque control
• Pulse train control for positioning
• Optional cards for more flexibility and network connectivity
• Oscilloscope available via SigmaWin software
• Windows configuration and commissioning software Nominal values
• 230 VAC single phase 30 W at 1.5 kW (4.77 Nm)
• 230 VAC three-phase 450 W at 15 kW (95.4 Nm)
Type of actuator Sigma-II
SGMAH : type with very high nominal power
SGMPH : cube type
SGMGH : type for high speed feeding
SGMSH : type with very high nominal power
SGMUH : high speed type
Yaskawa The company was founded in 1915 and its headquarters is located in Kitakyushu, Japan.
The company is the world leading manufacturer of servo motors, converters, axis drives and control systems used in industrial automation, and Motoman robots.