R7D-AP01L - Servodrive - OMRON
R7D-AP01L : Single phase 100/115V AC, 50/60Hz - 100W
This R7D-AP01L servodrive is available to replace your defective equipment.
Servodrive reconditioned and tested under full load (test duration) on OMRON bench.
The SMARTSTEP A-series Servomotors and Servo Drivers have been developed as pulse string input-type Position Controllers to replace stepping motors in simple positioning systems. The SMARTSTEP A-series Servomotors and Servo Drivers combine the stepping motor’s ease of use with faster positioning resulting from high speed and high torque, higher reliability with no loss of positioning accuracy even during sudden load changes, and other advanced features.
- Simple and economical drives and servomotors.
- 200V single phase drives.
- Motor 30 to 750 W 3000 rpm nominal (4500 rpm max.).
- Engine with or without brake from 0.095 to 2.39 Nm.
- Standard motor and short engine.
- Simplified setting
- CE, UL and cUL compliant.
- Power supply units 200/230 V (170 to 253 V) 50/60 Hz.
- Fully digital control. MLI output.
- Control by pulse train 250 kHz max. Line driver input or open collector.
- Power circuit power supplies and separate control circuit.
- RS232 and RS422A interfaces
- Configuration and implementation simplified by DIP switches.
- Software and programming console for all maintenance and monitoring operations.
- Servomotors from 30 to 750 W, from 0.095 to 2.39 Nm, 3000 rpm (4500 rpm), IP55.
- Incremental encoder 2000 points per revolution.
- Standard motor (low inertia) from 30 to 750 W.
- Short motor from 100 to 750 W.
- Motor with or without brake: brake due to lack of current 24 V.C.C.
Omron was created by Kazuma Tateish in 1933. Based in Kyoto, Japan, Omron Corporation is a global leader in automation. Headed by President Yoshihito Yamada, Omron has approximately 37,000 employees in more than 36 countries who offer products and services in various areas, including automation components and systems, electronic components and medical and paramedical products.