6SL3100-1AE31-0AB1 - Power supply module - SIEMENS
This SIEMENS power supply module bears the reference 6SL3100-1AE31-0AB1. It corresponds to the range of SIEMENS - SINAMICS S120 servo drives.
SINAMICS BRAKING MODULE INPUT: 600 V DC OUTPUT: PEAK 100 KW/2 S VARNISHED MODULES
SIEMENS module reconditioned and tested on a manufacturer's test bench (100% test).
Active interface modules combine with the active line. The modules form a functional unit and are required for the operation of the associated Active Line Module. The active interface modules contain a clean power supply filter and basic interference suppression to ensure compliance with Category C3 in accordance with EN 61800-3 for emitted interference. The Clean Power Filter protects the mains connection against carrier frequency harmonics. The drive system therefore draws a sinusoidal current from the supply and causes almost no harmonics. The Active Line Modules in combination with the Active Interface The module can also be used with supply systems with an isolated star point (IT supply systems).
The scope of delivery of the active interface modules includes:
• X21 connector for temperature evaluation and fan control
• X24 connector for connecting the 24 V power supply of the integrated fan
• DRIVE-CLiQ cable for connecting the Control Unit to the active interface module; length of the DRIVE-CLiQ cable = width of the Active Interface Module + 0.11 m (4.33 inch)
• shielded connection plate for Active Interface Module 16 kW
• 1 set of warning signs in 30 languages
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.