6AV6545-0BC15-2AX0 - Touch Panel - SIEMENS
TP SIEMENS reference 6AV6545-0BC15-2AX0 for SIMATIC.
TP170B Color STN. Color Display MPI / Profibus-DP Interface. Printer RS232. Interface for CF-Card configurable with Protool / Lite version V5.2 + SP2.
This Touch Panel SIEMENS 6AV6545-0BC15-2AX0 is at your disposal to replace your defective hardware and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The TP 170A and TP 170B Touch Panels as well as the Operator Panel OP 170B are representatives of the early-stage siemens product category.
The devices are based on the Microsoft Windows CE standard and innovative operating system. This completes the SIMATIC HMI product range in the category of cheaper desks. TP 170A is an inexpensive basic device available for all SIMATIC S7 CPUs. TP 170B and OP 170B also meet high level requirements.
The series of devices allows you to support in your project your graphics, digital photos or scanned images. You can also display graphical temperature changes with histograms and diagrams.
The panels are standard equipped with an interface for MPI and PROFIBUS-DP. This interface can also be used to download the configuration. The desk memories are designed for small and medium size configurations.
Here is an overview of some common service features:
- Automatic transfer identification for downloading the configuration
- Password protection
- Input / display fields for visualizing and modifying process parameters
- Configurable buttons and function keys (OP 170B) for controlling input / output bits and data bits
- Warning lights for configuration of warning notices (LEDs)
- Histogram for graphical display of dynamic values
- Standard graphics and button library for use with ProTool CS
- Graphics for button labels or configurable as full-size background images
- Fixed texts for the labels of the buttons, process images or process values, the character size being optional
Additional service features for TP 170B and OP 170B: S Print Features
- Alarm clock
- alarm messages
- Revenue Management
- Backup recipe data and configurations on optional memory module (CF card)
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.