A20B-1000-0852 - Graphic Board - FANUC
This FANUC brand graphic board A020B-1000-0852 for sale in exchange or standard.
Video card A020B-1000-0852 reconditioned and tested under full load (duration test) on Fanuc 10 and 11 bench.
This A020B-1000-0852 video card comes with a warranty.
10/11/12/100/110/120 series is specifically designed to be latest CNC system having a structure common to both software and hardware the demands of many different machine tools. This up-to-date CNC system uses powerful microprocessors, newly developed large-scale custom LSI, optical fiber, large-capacity bubble memory, color CRT, and other components created by using the latest technology.
This manual describes preventive maintenance for using the 10/11/12/100/110/120
series, quick troubleshooting procedures for possible failures, check points and adjustments at the time of installation. Refer to 10/11/12/100/110/120 series operator's manual (Appendix) (B-54810E) for various pieces of technical information such as detailed description of parameters.
1) 10 series master PCB (A16B-1010-0040)
2) 10 series master PCB (A16B-1010-0190)
3) 11 series master PCB (A16B-1010-0050)
4) 11 series master PCB (A16B-1010-0200)
5) Connection unit 1 (A20B-100-0940)
6) 1/0 card Dl- D3 (A20B-1001-0240-0242)
7) 14" color graphic PCB (A20B-1000-0850)
8) Additional axis PCB (pulse coder) (A16B-1210-0430/431)
9) Additional axis PCB (Pulse coder) (A16B-1210-0440)
10) Additional axis PCB (DSCG) (A16B-1210-0450)
11) DSCG PCB (A16B-1210-0460)
12) Additional axis + additional memory PCB (A16B-1210-0380)
FANUC is a Japanese manufacturer of industrial robots, machining centers and numerical controls for machine tools
Since its creation in 1956, when the company’s founder, Dr. Seiuemon Inaba, introduced the concept of digital controls, FANUC has always been at the forefront of manufacturing techniques in the world. Moving from the automation of a single machine in the late 1950s to the automation of entire production lines over the following decades.