6ES7316-2AG00-0AB0 - CPU - SIEMENS
This reference CPU 6ES7316-2AG00-0AB0 and SIEMENS is integrated into the SIMATIC S7 range.
SIMATIC S7-300, CPU 316-2DP CPU WITH INTEGRATED 24 V DC POWER SUPPLY, 128 KBYTE WORKING MEMORY 2ND INTERF. DP-MASTER / SLAVE
This SIEMENS CPU is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
• The CPU with a large program memory and a PROFIBUS DP master / slave interface.
• For extended I / O configurations
• To configure distributed I / O structures
• The modular mini-PLC for low and medium performance ranges
• With a complete range of modules for optimal adaptation to the automation task
• Flexible use due to easy placement of distributed structures and varied networking capability
• Easy handling and simple design without fan
• Expansion without problems when your task develops
• Powerful thanks to a large number of integrated functions
• 20 different processors:
- 6 compact processors (with integrated technology and I / O functions)
- 3 redesigned standard CPUs (CPU 312, CPU 314, CPU 315-2 DP)
- 5 standard CPUs (CPU 313, CPU 314, CPU 315, CPU 315-2 DP, CPU 316-2 DP); replaced in the medium term by redesigned standard processors
- CPU 315F-2 DP
- 4 SIMATIC S7-300 Outdoor CPUs (CPU 312 IFM, CPU 314 IFM, CPU 315-2 DP)
- CPU 318-2 DP
• Calibrated performance spectrum for a wide range of different applications.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.