UE48-20S3D2 - Security module - SICK
This UE48-20S3D2 main module from the Flexi Soft range is configurable by software (Flexi Soft Designer).
Screw terminal block.
This module from SICK is at your disposal to replace your defective hardware.
Sensors and switching elements (e.g. light curtains, laser scanners, switches, sensors, encoders, switches, emergency stop switches) are connected to the modular Flexi Soft safety controller and logically linked between them. Actuators associated with machines or plants can be safely disabled via the switching outputs of the safety control system.
The Flexi Soft system is distinguished by the following system properties:
• Modular structure: 1 main module, up to 2 different gateways and 12 extension modules 1)
• 96 secure digital inputs maximum
• 12 safe analogue inputs maximum 2)
• Possible configuration of up to 48 secure digital outputs or 96 non-secure digital outputs
• Use of up to 255 logic and application-specific function blocks.
• Logical function blocks, such as AND, OR, NOT, XNOR, XOR
• Application-specific function blocks, such as emergency stop, two-hand, inhibit, presses, detection of stopping distance, mode selector, reset, restart
• Can be integrated into different networks with gateways (EtherNet/IP™, Modbus TCP, PROFINET IO, PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet, CANopen and EtherCAT)
• Secure gateway for EFI-pro
• 2 EFI interfaces on the main modules FX3-CPU1, FX3-CPU2 and FX3-CPU3
The Flexi Soft Designer and Safety Designer configuration software are available for configuring control tasks.
A Flexi Soft system consists of the following modules:
• 1 Flexi Soft system connector
• 1 Flexi Soft main module
• Up to 2 Flexi Soft gateways
• Up to 12 Flexi Soft expansion modules 3)
• Max. 8 additional UE410-2RO relay modules and/or 4 UE410-4RO relay modules (i.e. max. 16 safety relay outputs)
Founded in 1946, SICK has a worldwide network of nearly 50 subsidiaries and affiliates and numerous agencies. In 2014, SICK employed about 7,000 people worldwide.
SICK is one of the leading manufacturers of sensors, both for production automation and for industrial analysis and logistics automation. As the leading technology and market leader, SICK offers sensors and solutions for industrial applications that provide an ideal basis for safe and efficient process management, protecting people from accidents and preventing environmental damage.