ATV930D45M3 - Speed Drive - SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
This reference speed controller ATV930D45M3 and brand SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC is a speed controller for synchronous and asynchronous motors. Series: ALTIVAR PROCESS ATV930
ATV930D45M3 : 45kW - Input: 200...240V three-phase 50/60hZ, 155.1A; Output: 176A
This ATV930 (Schneider Electric) is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The Altivar Process drive is an IP 21, IP 54 or IP 55 speed drive for three-phase synchronous and asynchronous motors, specially designed for the following market segments:
- Water and waste water
- Gas and oil
- Mines, minerals and metals
The Altivar Process increases equipment performance and reduces operating costs by optimizing energy consumption and user comfort.
The Altivar Process provides a wide range of integrated functions, such as:
- safety and automation functions to meet the requirements of the most demanding applications,
- various optional communication modules for perfect integration into the main automation architectures,
- numerous configurable inputs/outputs to facilitate adaptation to specific applications,
- intuitive commissioning using the graphic display terminal,
- local and remote access and monitoring thanks to the integrated web server,
- energy savings and protection of the electrical network thanks to the integrated harmonic filters,
- the EMC conformity of the installation thanks to the integrated EMC filters.
- Altivar Process drives are designed for computer systems.
Depending on the power range, the Altivar Process is available in several types of assembly and protection ratings:
- IP 21/UL Type 1 wall mounting from 0.75 to 315 kW/1 to 500 HP, ready to use for easy integration inside or outside an enclosure in an electrical room,
- IP 55 wall mounting from 0.75 to 90 kW/1 HP to 125 HP, ready to use for integration in a harsh environment or in an outdoor installation close to the system to reduce the length of the motor cable. The wall-mounted IP 55 offer is available with and without a switch-disconnector,
- placed on the floor, IP 21 and IP 54 from 110 to 315 kW, ready to use in high power ranges with minimal bulk for easy and optimized integration in an electrical room with a standard or harsh environment.
Floor-standing high-power drives
The IP 21/IP 54 offers of floor-standing drives include:
- the drive power and control modules,
- semiconductor protection fuses,
- line chokes to limit THDI levels,
- a motor protection filter against the effects of dv/dt,
- accessible connection bars to facilitate motor and power wiring.
The IP 54 variant comes with additional equipment, such as:
- a main switch with external handle,
- a system for separating the cooling air flows from the power and control parts, allowing operation in a very polluted environment as well as optimal management of the thermal constraints of the technical room.
Altivar Process can also be supplied in “Engineered Drive Systems” variants from 110 kW to 800 kW, developed by Schneider Electric based on customer specifications. These variants are offered as standard with a THDI level below 48% and a low harmonic variant is available with a THDI level below 5%.
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC is a French industrial group with international dimension, which manufactures and offers electricity management products, automation and solutions adapted to these trades.
Having consolidated its financial base thanks to the arrival of new shareholders and the simplification of its structures, Schneider began its redeployment at the end of the 1980s. Having joined Merin Gerin in the group (1986), the general management embarked on a acquisition strategy, marked by the integration of important companies that will become the core of the current group:
Square D (1991)
Merlin Gerin (1992)