22A-D4P0N104 - Variable speed drive - ALLEN BRADLEY
This reference speed controller 22A-D4P0N104 and brand ALLEN BRADLEY is a drive from the POWERFLEX 4 / POWERFLEX 40 series.
Variable speed drive: 1.5kW / 2.0 HP, 480V, 50 / 60Hz, 3-Phase, No filter
This ALLEN BRADLEY speed controller is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
Providing users with powerful motor speed control in a compact, space saving design, the Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 4 and 40 AC drives are the smallest and most cost-effective members of the PowerFlex family of drives.
Available in power ratings from 0.2 to 11 kW (0.25 to 15 HP) and in voltage classes of 120, 240, 480 and 600 volts, PowerFlex 4 and 40 are designed to meet global OEM and end-user demands for flexibility, space savings, ease of use and are cost-effective alternatives for speed control of applications such as machine tools, fans, pumps and conveyors and material handling systems.
Packaging and Mounting
• Installation can be a virtual snap using the DIN rail mounting feature on A and B frame drives. Panel mounting is also available, providingadded flexibility.
• Flange mount drives are available to reduce overall enclosure size.
• Zero Stacking™ is allowable for ambient temperatures up to 40°C, saving valuable panel space. 50°C ambient temperatures are permitted with minimal spacing between drives.
• Integral filtering is available on all 230V single phase ratings, providing a cost-effective means of meeting EN55011, Class A and B EMC requirements. External filters provide compliance to Class A and B requirements for all PowerFlex 4 and 40 ratings.
• An optional IP30 (NEMA 1) conduit box is easily adapted to the standard IP20 (NEMA Type Open) product, providing increased environmental ratings.
Start Up, Programming and Operation
• An integral keypad provides out of the box operation using the local potentiometer and control keys.
• The 10 most common application parameters are contained in the Basic Program Group, making programming fast and easy.
• The programming keys have the same function as all other PowerFlex drives, so if you can program one PowerFlex drive, you can program them all.
• 4 digit display with 10 additional LED indicators provides an intuitive display of drive status and information.
• Integral RS-485 communications can be used for programming from a PC. It can also be used in a multi-drop network configuration. A serial converter module provides connectivity to any controller with a DF1 port.
• A NEMA Type 4X remote and NEMA Type 1 hand-held LCD keypad provide additional programming and control flexibility, both featuring the popular CopyCat function.
• Removable MOV to ground provides trouble-free operation when used on ungrounded distribution systems.
• A relay pre-charge limits inrush current.
• Integral brake transistor, available on all ratings (except no brake version), provides dynamic braking capability with simple low cost brake resistors.
• DIP switch settable 24V DC sink or source control for control wiring flexibility.
• 150% overload for 60 seconds or 200% overload for 3 seconds provides robust overload protection.
• Adjustable PWM frequency up to 16 kHz ensures quiet operation.
Allen-Bradley is the brand-name of a line of Factory Automation Equipment manufactured by Rockwell Automation. The company, with revenues of approximately US $6.4 billion in 2013, manufactures programmable logic controllers (PLC), human-machine interfaces, sensors, safety components and systems, software, drives and drive systems, contactors, motor control centers, and systems of such products.
Rockwell Automation also provides asset-management services including repair and consulting. Rockwell Automation's headquarters is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.