TSXSUP40 - Power Supply - TELEMECANIQUE
AL. 40W 110-127 / 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz
SUP 40W 110-127 / 220-240VAC.
This Telemecanique TSXSUP40 power supply is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
TSX SUP modules are designed to power PLC bases and the local or remote I/O extensions from an AC supply 110 or 120 V 50/60Hz (TSX SUP40 or TSXSUP702) or a DC supply 24V (TSXSUP41 or TSXSUP61) , 48 VDC (TSXSUP42 or TSXSUP62).
The front panel comprises :
- A green OK lamp,internal voltages established and correct
- An orange ON lamp, supply present
- A supply connection block
- An alarm relay contact to control external supplies (eg : supplies to power outputs)
- Switch for power supply fault detection device (device enabling rapid detection of the absence of the supply voltage, which causes the program to stop with the context saved before the status of the inputs is modified).
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).