6ES5095-8MB04 - Programmable Controller - SIEMENS
This SIEMENS programmable controller 6ES5095-8MB04 (6ES5095-8MB04) is part of the SIMATIC S5 range. S5-95U
SIMATIC S5, S5-95U COMPACT UNIT WITH PROFIBUS INTERFACE.
This programmable controller 6ES5095-8MB04 is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
S5-95U Programmable Controller
The S5-95U is a fast and compact PLC designed for complex applications with digital and analog inputs and outputs where space is a crucial factor.
It is suitable for small control tasks with high demands regarding response times and supplementary functions.
Salient features of the S5-95U:
• Onboard analog inputs/outputs with extremely short conversion times
• PID controller
• Networking capability as active or passive station in the SINEC L2 LAN
The S5-90U and S5-95U programmable controllers can be expanded with I/O modules of the S5-100U range. Up to 32 modules can be connected directly to the S5-95U. For the S5-90U, however, the IM 90 interface module is required for connecting up to six modules.
These modules offer a variety of functions that supplement the onboard I/Os of the programmable controllers.
The following I/O modules are available:
• Digital input and output modules
• Analog input and output modules
• Ex modules for hazardous applications
• Function modules for external timer functions, fast counters and analog limit monitoring
• Intelligent I/O modules for closed-loop control and positioning tasks and for cam mechanisms
• Intelligent programmable modules for fast preprocessing functions
• Diagnostic modules for monitoring the I/O bus of the S5-100U
• Simulator modules for program testing.
Bus units provide the S5-90U/95U with extra-discrete configuration and expansion capabilities. The bus units incorporate the signal leads for communication between I/O modules and CPU. They are simply mounted on a 35 mm standard mounting rail and interconnected using the integral flat ribbon cable connectors.
Each bus unit has
• Two module slots
• Rotatable coding "locks" to avoid confusing of modules
• A terminal block for the signal leads.
The SINEC L1 and SINEC L2 (S5-95U only) LANs offer extensive communications functions for data interchange with various devices and stations. The internal 20 mA (TTY) interfaces and the CP mo- dules additionally permit point-to-point connections, for instance, to
• Personal computers
• Other programmable controllers.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.