TSXP57554M - Processor Module - TELEMECANIQUE
This processor module TELEMECANIQUE and reference TSXP57554M belongs to the series Modicon Premium.
Modicon processor module - 2040 digital I/O, 512 analog I/O and 64 channels
This Telemecanique TSXP57554M module is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The processors of the Modicon Premium automation platforms TSX P57 pp4M, TSX P57 pp34M and TSX Hp4M manage an entire PLC station consisting of:
- "All or Nothing" input / output modules.
- Preventa security modules.
- Analog input / output modules.
- Business modules (counting, movement, weighing, communication).
The Premium processor offer is completed by 3 references:
- TSX P57 6634M, high-end processor with 1 Modbus / TCP Ethernet port and 2MB internal RAM.
- TSX H57 24M / 44M, processors allowing the realization of Hot Standby redundancy system (with “Primary” and “Secondary” PLCs)
The proposed processors differ in their memory capacities, processing speeds, number of I / O and number of communication ports.
In addition, depending on the model, the processors offer:
- From 1 to 16 racks interconnected by bus X (over a distance of 700 m maximum).
- From 192 to 2040 “All or Nothing” inputs / outputs.
- From 12 to 512 analog inputs / outputs.
- From 4 to 64 professional routes. Each metering, motion control, communication or weighing business module has one or more business channels.
- From 1 to 4 networks (Ethernet Modbus / TCP, EtherNet / IP, Fipway, Modbus Plus, Ethway), from 1 to 8 AS-Interface buses.
- From 0 or 1 Fipio bus, from 0 or 1 CANopen or Modbus Plus bus and from 0 to 5 INTERBUS field bus or Profi DP bus (1).
- From 0 to 30 regulation channels, one channel can have up to 3 loops.
Depending on the model, the Premium processors integrate:
- A 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX Modbus / TCP Ethernet port (RJ45 connection).
- A 1 Mbit / s Fipio bus link (bus manager).
- Communication via 2 terminal sockets (TER and AUX) under Uni-Telway protocol or character mode (typically a 19 or 115 Kbit / s programming terminal and an operator dialogue terminal).
- A TER socket of USB type (for connection of a programming terminal).
Each processor has 2 slots for PCMCIA cards:
- A superior (n ° 0) for the reception of saved memory extension cards (program, symbols, constants and / or data files).
- A lower one for the reception of a network card (Fipway, Modbus Plus) or bus (CANopen, Fipio Agent, Modbus, Uni-Telway and serial links).
This location can also accommodate memory expansion cards specific to data storage.
Since its creation, the Telemecanique brand has been pursuing an innovation policy, which has become one of the world’s first references in automatism management.
The story of Telemécanique is read through that of its inventions, initiated with the launch of the first contactor on bars. A patent filed the same year of its acquisition, in 1924! It will develop contactors D became world reference. The 1980s marked the acquisition of Telemechanics by Schneider Electric (1988).