CPM2A-30CDR-A - CPU - OMRON
This OMRON branded CPU and reference CPM2A-30CDR-A belongs to the CPM2A series.
CPM2A-30CDR-A : 18 inputs, 12 outputs. AC power
This CPU CPM2A-30CDR-A is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
CPU 100% tested.
The CPM2A brick-style controllers offer one of the most powerful, small-scale control solutions in the industry today. They provide 20, 30, 40 or 60 I/O point CPUs, pulse I/O for position control, multiple communications ports and a powerful instruction set.
- Expandable up to 120 I/O points
- Peripheral and RS-232C ports standard for direct connection to serial devices and programming tools
- Removable terminals
- Synchronized pulse control coordinates input devices with control devices
- Auxiliary 24 VDC supply (AC type only)
- Relay or Transistor outputs
- Analog I/O expansion modules available
- Temperature sensor input expansion modules available
- Real-time clock
- 20 kHz high-speed counter input
- Two, 10 kHz pulse outputs for position control applications
Omron was created by Kazuma Tateish in 1933. Based in Kyoto, Japan, Omron Corporation is a global leader in automation. Headed by President Yoshihito Yamada, Omron has approximately 37,000 employees in more than 36 countries who offer products and services in various areas, including automation components and systems, electronic components and medical and paramedical products.