6GK7343-1EX11-0XE0 - Communication Processor - SIEMENS
This reference processor 6GK7343-1EX11-0XE0 and SIEMENS brand is part of the SIMATIC S7 range.
CP343-1 COMMUNICATIONS PROCESSOR FOR THE CONNECTION OF SIMATIC S7-300 WITH IND. ETHERNET USING ISO, TCP / IP AND UDP, S7 COMM.
This SIEMENS processor is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
• The modular mini-PLC for low and medium performance ranges
• With a complete range of modules for optimal adaptation to the automation task
• Flexible use due to easy placement of distributed structures and varied networking capability
• Easy handling and simple design without fan
• Expansion without problems when your task develops
• Powerful thanks to a large number of integrated functions
• Connecting SIMATIC S7-300 to Industrial Ethernet
- 10/100 Mbit / s full / half duplex connection with autodetection for automatic switching
- Universal connection options for ITP, RJ45 and UAI
- Multiprotocol mode with ISO and TCP transport protocol
- Keep Alive function adjustable
• Communication Services:
- ISO and TCP / IP transport protocols
- PG / OP communication
- S7 communication (client, server, multiplexing)
- S5 compatible communication
• Multicast to UDP
• Programming and remote commissioning via the network
• Configuration of the CP 343-1 with the optional package NCM S7 for Industrial Ethernet (integrated in STEP 7)
• With S7 routing, PG / OP communication can be used on the entire network.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.