SK0.5M - Variable speed drive - LEROY SOMER
This variable speed drive for asynchronous motor reference SK0.5M and brand Leroy Somer is a drive from the DIGIDRIVE SK range.
SK0.5M : Single phase 200/240V, input: 4.3A, output: 1.7A, 0.25kW.
This Leroy Somer drive is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and have an appropriate guarantee.
Drive tested on an engine test bench.
*reference CONTROL TECHNIQUES: SKA1200025
The Commander SK is the benchmark for simplicity and compactness. It is an AC variable speed drive for use with three phase AC induction motors.
The Commander SK is a simple and easy to use variable frequency drive for use with AC induction motors. Sensorless vector mode or V/Hz mode is fully user selectable.
There are three physical sizes comprising 15 different models. The input voltage ranges are single phase input, 200 to 240V, three phase input, 200 to 240V, three phase input 380 to 480V and are power dependent.
Simple to use
Reducing complexity and cost is what Commander SK is all about. Commander SK, the benchmark for simple and compact frequency converters, ensures trouble-free installation and quick commissioning. The first 10 drive parameters that are shown on the front cover are all that is needed for 90% of applications.
Many features of Commander SK would not be possible without the use of advanced technology. The drive uses state-of-the-art microprocessor technology that controls all drive functions. The drive incorporates 2 microprocessors, a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) which synthesizes an adjustable carrier frequency PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) controlling the IGBT (Insulated Station Bipolar Transistor) inverter section and a microcontroller which manages the functions of the inverter. 'user interface. All circuit boards are manufactured using surface mount technology ensuring high quality and reliability.
● Minimal motor noise with maximum drive protection via unique Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM)
● Modbus RTU RS485 serial communications as standard on all sizes
● Complies with the EN 61800-3 standard for power drive systems for the second environment "Industrial sites" with its integrated EMC filter
● Small enough to hold - big enough to use - plenty of room for wiring
● Pluggable fieldbus option modules including: Profibus-DP, DeviceNet, CANopen, Interbus and Ethernet
● Power dip management feature provides maximum protection against costly process shutdowns and minimizes product waste, breakage and downtime
● Advanced settings easily accessible if more flexibility and features are required
● Commander SK advanced settings give the user, via CTSoft and PC serial communications, access to advanced features such as:
– PID controller
– kW hour meter
– 8 preset speeds
– Motorized potentiometer
– Second engine card
– Logical functions (and, or, timers, etc.)
– Increased output frequency resolution (0.001 Hz) and much more
● With true spatial vector modulation - open loop vector control, full motor torque is achieved down to 1Hz
● Robust industrial ambient temperature of 40°C for applications where operating conditions are hot and harsh
● IP20 rating for added protection
● Fast and accurate transmission of drive parameters and storage with SmartStick option - saving time and money
● Freewheel and ramp modes at standstill
● Programmable security code
LEROY SOMER, leader and global specialist in industrial alternators and drive systems, designs and industrializes the most innovative eco-technology solutions to serve the industrial and tertiary markets.
Founded in 1919 by Marcellin Leroy
International company headquartered in Angoulême in Charente (France), worldwide specialist in alternators and electromechanical and electronic drive systems. Subsidiary of the American group Emerson since 1990.
In 2017, Nidec Cormoration took effective control of Leroy Somer.