TC3000 - Thyristor power unit - EUROTHERM
EUROTHERM reference 100A / 400V thyristor power unit TC3000 for the control of electric power on three-phase industrial loads.
This EUROTHERM dimmer is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
Dimmer refurbished and tested under full load (100% test).
The TC3000 Series dimmers are thyristor units designed to control electrical power on industrial three-phase loads.
The TC3000 series is designed for load control:
• inductive (inductors or primary transformers),
• resistive (with a low temperature coefficient),
• composed by short infrared emitters.
Three-phase loads can be connected to:
• star with or without neutral
• closed triangle
• open triangle.
The connection of the dimmer is insensitive to the order of rotation of the network phases.
TC3000 dimmers control currents from 25 A to 500 A.
The nominal voltage between phases can range from 100 V to 500 V.
A TC3000 series dimmer consists of 3 channels with a pair of anti-parallel thyristors.
The TC3000 dimmers have the following functions:
• two types of regulation:
- external measurement signal
• several modes of conduction of thyristors:
- logical (all or nothing),
- conduction angle variation of the thyristors (phase angle),
- modulation of the cycle time (wave train),
- progressive speeds: adjustable soft start and / or stop for suppressing overcurrents on low resistance loads or for other applications
• permanent monitoring of grid voltage and frequency.
Eurotherm is a supplier of control and measurement instruments for industrial and process markets. They are part of Schneider Electric , a power distribution, automation management and installation component production company for an energy management company. Eurotherm manufactures at several sites in Europe and the USA.