MC07B0011-5A3-4-00 - Frequency inverter - SEW
This reference frequency inverter MC07B0011-5A3-4-00 and brand SEW is a drive for synchronous and asynchronous motors. MOVITRAC B. Series
MC07B0011-5A3-4-00 : 1,1kW / 1,5HP 50/60Hz, 400V, three phase. output current: AC 3,1A
This SEW frequency inverter is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
• Wide voltage range:
– 230V units for the voltage range1×AC200–240V,50/60Hz
– 230V units for the voltage range 3×AC200–240V,50/60Hz
– 400/500 V units for the voltage range 3 × AC 380 – 500 V, 50/60 Hz
• Overload capacity:
– 125 % IN continuous duty
– 150%IN for at least 60s
• Rated operation up to an ambient temperature θ = 50 °C, operation up to an ambient temperature θ = 60 °C possible with current reduction.
• Speed range 0 – 5500 rpm.
• Output frequency range:
– V/f: 0 – 600 Hz
• 4-quadrant capable due to integrated brake chopper.
• Compact unit design for minimum control cabinet space requirement and optimum utilization of control cabinet volume.
• Units with "STO" function (safe torque off):
– Unit variant -S0:
• STO (as of size 1 as standard, for size 0 only for -S0 units) according to EN 61800- 5-2
– Category 3, performance level e according to EN ISO 13849-1
• Integrated EMC line filter to maintain the specified limit classes on the line side / C1/ C2 to EN 61800-3:
– Sizes 0 to 2: C2 without further measures
– Sizes 0 to 5: C1 with corresponding filters / folding ferrites
• Configurable inputs / outputs
– 1 analog input
– 6 binary inputs
– 3 binary outputs, including 1 relay output
– Optional: 1 additional analog input / 1 additional analog output
• Voltage supply and evaluation for TF (PTC temperature sensor) integrated for mon- itoring the motor temperature.
• Integrated TH evaluation for motor temperature monitoring.
• Optional keypad for displaying setpoints and setting parameters
– 5-digit 7-segment display
– 9 LEDs for displaying the selected symbols
– 6 control keys
– 1 setpoint generator for speed specification
– Data backup parameter set
• Braking resistor can be submounted as an option for size 0.
• Separable signal terminals.
• Size 0:
– Separable power terminals and signal terminals
– EMC capacitor can be insulated for reduced earth-leakage currents and operation in IT system.
– "Cold plate" installation possible.
– Long motor cable length
• Up to size 2S: Operation possible with MDR regenerative power supply module (see system manual "MOVIDRIVE® MDR60A regenerative power supply module").
• V/f control or VFC control mode.
• Automatic brake rectifier control by the inverter.
• Standstill current function for:
– Rapid start
– Heating current for preventing condensation in the motor at low temperatures
• Flying start function for synchronizing the inverter to the running motor.
• Hoist capability.
• DC braking to decelerate the motor in 1Q mode.
• Slip compensation for high stationary speed accuracy.
• Motor stall protection by sliding current limitation in the field weakening range
• 2 complete motor parameter sets.
• Factory setting can be restored.
• Parameter lock for protection against changes to parameters.
• Protective functions for protection against
– Ground fault
– Overtemperature of the inverter
– Overtemperature of the motor (TF/TH)
• Speed monitoring and monitoring of the motor and regenerative limit power.
• 5 error memories with all relevant operating data at the moment of the error.
• Standardized operation, parameter setting and identical unit connection technology across all units in the MOVITRAC® B range.
• Parameterizable signal range message (speed).
• Energy-saving function for optimizing the magnetization current automatically.