A06B-6222-H022 - Spindle Amplifier Module - FANUC
This A06B-6222-H022#610 and FANUC brand spindle amplifier module is available in stock. This spindle amplifier module is part of the SERVO AMPLIFIER αi SERIES. αiSP 22-B.
Input: 283-339V, 89A, Rated output 240v ~ 200V / 3PH. 109A
This spindle amplifier module A06B-6222-H022#610 is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
αiSP-B series (Spindle Amplifier)
The αiSP-B series spindle amplifiers are used to drive a spindle motor. Select an appropriate amplifier according to the spindle motor connected.
There are two types of αiSP-B series, as follows:
<1> 200 V input series
This spindle amplifier drives a spindle motor of the 200 V input series.
<2> 400 V input series
This spindle amplifier drives a spindle motor of the 400 V input series.
The αi-B series servo amplifier (hereinafter called the "αi-B amplifier") employs a modular structure, and is thinner, conserves more space, outputs less heat, and saves more energy.
(1) A latest low-loss power device and a newly developed highly-efficient radiator are used to provide compact servo amplifiers.
(2) The shape of the cable connector is improved to reduce the length of cable projection into the cabinet.
(1) All models from small- to large-capacity ones use power regeneration as standard to save energy.
(2) A latest low-loss power device is used to output less heat.
Reduction in cabling
(1) Spindle amplifiers are made available with FSSB to enable both servo and spindle amplifiers to be connected to the CNC only with optical fiber cables.
(2) Amplifiers can be connected with one cable.
(3) A ground connection from the motor output terminal block to the flange is included, so external cabling for this connection is no longer required. (A connection from the top of the flange to the system ground on the power magnetics cabinet is required.)
Connector attachment to power lines
(1) Connectors are attached to input power lines and motor power lines. (For the large-capacity models, terminal blocks are used.) Thetime required for power line attachment to and detachment from the power magnetics cabinet of servo amplifier is substantially reduced.
(1) A radiator cooling fan motor can now be replaced without removing the unit from the power magnetics cabinet.
(2) The smart trouble shooting function allows you to check diagnostic information useful for locating the cause of a servo or spindle alarm on the CNC screen.
(3) The input voltage of the Power Supply can now be monitored, which makes it easier to locate the cause of an alarm issued due to an abnormality in the input power supply.
(4) Connectors are attached to the input power lines and motor power lines, which makes it easier to replace a servo amplifier with another one.
(5) The need to perform reference position return operation after servo amplifier replacement is eliminated.
The servo amplifier αi series has a built-in backup capacitor in the Absolute Pulsecoder as standard.
The capacitor enables absolute position detection operation for about 10 minutes, so that reference position return operation after servo amplifier or feedback cable replacement is unnecessary.
(1) A leakage detection function is included, which can detect any sign of insulation degradation of a motor or power line automatically with a high degree of accuracy.
(1) The 60 mm-wide model without external fin is added to the αiPS-B 200 V input model.
(2) The 300 mm-wide model is added to the αiPS-B 400 V input model.
(3) The 3-axis servo amplifier is added to the αiSV-B 400 V input model.
(4) The αiSVP-B series is added, which is optimum for automatic lathe.
FANUC is a Japanese manufacturer of industrial robots, machining centers and numerical controls for machine tools
Since its creation in 1956, when the company’s founder, Dr. Seiuemon Inaba, introduced the concept of digital controls, FANUC has always been at the forefront of manufacturing techniques in the world. Moving from the automation of a single machine in the late 1950s to the automation of entire production lines over the following decades.