1398-DDM-075X - Positioning Drive Module - ALLEN BRADLEY
This 1398-DDM-075X and ALLEN BRADLEY reference positioning drive is a 1398 ULTRA SERIES drive.
Positioning controller: Output current / PH 75A, DC output current / PH: 35A. Power: 7.5kW.
This positioning controller ALLEN BRADLEY is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
The 1398 ULTRA Series is a family of single-axis digital and positioning servo drives designed to offer flexibility and performance for a wide range of applications. The ULTRA 100TM and 200TM digital servo drives offer you versatility and ease of use. Using the WindowsTM-based Ultra Master software, you can quickly set up, commission, and troubleshoot ULTRA 100 and 200 drives. TheULTRA Plus positioning servo drives combine control and drive functionality to create powerful single-axis motion controllers. Using the graphical Windows-based GMLTM Ultra software, you can quickly program, commission, and troubleshoot ULTRA Plus drives.
ULTRA 200 Features
ULTRA 200 positioning drives deliver full-featured flexibility and impressive power and performance. Each ULTRA 200 drive provides:
• 115 to 230V AC single phase input (single phase or three phase for the 75 amp version, three phase only for the 150 amp version)
• Phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground short circuit protection
• An internal resistive shunt
• A built-in auxiliary AC input (to power logic only)
• Built-in power supplies (including 24V I/O supply)—no external source required (except AC line)
• The ability to drive sinusoidal AC brushless motors
• An DC bus available externally for power leveling or for use of shared power supplies
• Advanced multi-processor design for leading-edge velocity loop bandwidth, fully digital current, velocity, and position loops
• Large-scale integration with custom ASICs and IPMs for performance and reliability
• A 16-bit A/D convertor for precise velocity command input
• Flash memory for simple field upgrades
• A personality module to store setup parameters and simplify drive replacement
• Reduced component count for reliability
• Internally-shielded filters for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
• Four dedicated I/O plus eight user-selectable, optically isolated digital inputs and outputs (sourcing/active high):
• Two dedicated inputs
• Two dedicated outputs
• Four user-selectable inputs
• Four user-selectable outputs
• Two analog inputs for external current limit
• Two analog outputs for variable monitoring or torque sharing
Allen-Bradley is the brand-name of a line of Factory Automation Equipment manufactured by Rockwell Automation. The company, with revenues of approximately US $6.4 billion in 2013, manufactures programmable logic controllers (PLC), human-machine interfaces, sensors, safety components and systems, software, drives and drive systems, contactors, motor control centers, and systems of such products.
Rockwell Automation also provides asset-management services including repair and consulting. Rockwell Automation's headquarters is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.