EVG EPS 60 7200W - Power Supply - HONLE UV TECHNOLOGY
This HONLE UV TECHNOLOGY branded power supply and EVG EPS 60 reference belongs to the EPS 60 range.
Maximum power output: 7.2 kW - Hands supply: 400 V - 480 V, 50/60 Hz
This HONLE UV TECHNOLOGY EVG EPS 60 power supply is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a warranty adapted to your needs.
• 7,2 kW maximum power
• Continuously variable power control
• Service-friendly due to pluggable connections
• Less space required/ reduced footprint
• 10% increase in ef ciency • Improved reignition
• Longer lamp life
• Compact design
The EPS 60 is an electronic power supply for UV discharge lamps with a maximum power of 2.0 kW to 7.2 kW. The EPS is ideal for doped lamps with an arc length of up to 500 mm and mercury lamps up to 680 mm.
The rectangular current output of the EPS causes an approximately 10% greater UV yield for the same electrical power compared to the sinusoidal power output of a con- ventional transformer/ choke ballast.
• Integrated ignitor
• Improved lamp reignition compared to conventional
• Compact design, approximately 50% smaller footprint for
Switch cabinet with 10 EPS: 10 x 2,0 to 7,2 kW
• Continuously variable power control, application
dependent between 11% and 100%
Born in 1976, Hönle develops, manufactures and distributes UV systems, UV lamps and UV measuring devices worldwide. These systems are used for cross-linking photo-reactive inks and resins, as well as for surface decontamination and solar ageing simulation.