6SL3130-1TE31-0AA0 - Basic line module - SIEMENS
This basic line module 6SL3130-1TE31-0AA0 and brand SIEMENS is a power supply of 100kW. This power supply belongs to the SINAMICS S120 range.
INPUT: 3PH 380-480V, 50 / 60HZ OUTPUT: 600V DC, 167 A, 100kW SHAPE BOOKSIZE INTERNAL AIR COOLING
This module 6SL3130-1TE31-0AA0 Siemens is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
Basic Line Modules are used for applications in which no energy is returned to the supply or where the energy exchange between motor and generator axes takes place in the DC link. Basic Line Modules can only feed energy from the supply system into the DC link, energy cannot be fed back into the supply system. The DC link voltage is directly derived from the 3-phase line voltage via a 6-pulse bridge circuit. Basic Line Modules are designed for connection to grounded, star TN/TT systems and non-grounded, symmetrical IT systems. The connected Motor Modules are pre-charged over the integrated pre-charging resistors (20 kW and 40 kW) or through activation of the thyristors (100 kW).
The 20 kW and 40 kW Basic Line Modules are equipped with an integrated brake chopper. With the addition of an external braking resistor, they can be used for applications with intermittent regenerative operation such as stopping.
A Braking Module is required with a 100 kW Basic Line Module in addition to an external braking resistor for regenerative operation.
The Basic Line Modules in booksize format feature the following connections and interfaces as standard:
• 1 power connection
• 1 connection for the 24 V DC electronics power supply
• 1 DC link connection
• 3 DRIVE-CLiQ sockets
• 1 connection for braking resistor (20 kW and 40 kW Basic Line Modules only)
• 1 temperature sensor input
The status of the Basic Line Modules is indicated via two multi-color LEDs.
The scope of supply of the Basic Line Modules includes :
• DRIVE-CLiQ cable for connection to the adjacent Control Unit on the left for drive control, length 0.11 m (4.33 in)
• DRIVE-CLiQ cable (length depends on module width) to connect Basic Line Module to adjacent Motor Module, length = width of Basic Line Module + 0.11 m (4.33 in)
• Jumper for connecting the 24 V DC busbar to the adjacent Motor Module
• 24 V terminal adapter (X24)
• Connector X21
• 2 blanking plugs for sealing unused DRIVE-CLiQ sockets
• 1 set of warning signs in 30 languages
• 1 heat conducting foil (for Basic Line Modules with cold plate cooling only)
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.