6SL3130-6TE23-6AA3 - Smart line module - SIEMENS
This smart line module 6SL3130-6TE23-6AA3 and brand SIEMENS is a power supply of 36kW. This power supply belongs to the SINAMICS S120 range.
INPUT: 3PH 380-480V, 50 / 60HZ OUTPUT: 600V DC, 60A, 36KW INTERNAL AIR COOLING
This Siemens 6SL3130-6TE23-6AA3 smart line module is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee adapted to your needs.
Smart Line Modules are non-regulated, line-commutated feed/feedback units (diode bridge for incoming supply; linecommutated feedback via IGBTs) with 100 % continuous regenerative feedback power. The regenerative feedback capability of the modules can be deactivated by means of a digital input (Smart Line Modules 5 kW and 10 kW) or by means of parameterization (Smart Line Modules 16 kW, 36 kW and 55 kW). Smart Line Modules are designed for connection to grounded TN/TT and non-grounded IT systems.
The DC link is pre-charged via integrated pre-charging resistors.
The associated line reactor is absolutely essential for operating a Smart Line Module.
Smart Line Modules in booksize format feature the following connections and interfaces as standard:
• 1 power connection via screw-type terminals
• 1 connection for the 24 V DC electronics power supply via the 24 V terminal adapter included in the scope of supply
• 1 DC link connection via integrated DC link busbars
• 2 PE (protective earth) connections
• 2 digital inputs (only on 5 kW and 10 kW Smart Line Modules)
• 1 digital output (only on 5 kW and 10 kW Smart Line Modules)
• 3 DRIVE-CLiQ sockets (only on 16 kW, 36 kW and 55 kW Smart Line Modules)
The status of the Smart Line Modules is indicated via two multi-color LEDs.
Siemens is an international group of German origin specializing in high technology and present in the sectors of industry, energy and health. It was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.