CPS-150F - Power Supply - YASKAWA
This YASKAWA/YASNAC CN05 and CPS-150F Power Supply is used for the NX100 and XRC MOTOMAN series.
Input voltage - 200-230 V AC, frequency - 50/60 Hz, current - 2.1 A
This CPS-150F power supply is at your disposal to replace your defective equipment and has a guarantee of operation adapted to your needs.
Control Power Supply Unit (CPS-150F)
This unit supplies the DC power (DC5V, 24V) to the I/O contactor unit (JZNC-XIU 01) and the programming pendant. It is also equipped with the input function for turning the control power supply on and off.
1. Disconnect all cables connected to the control power unit.
2. Undo four upper and lower screws attaching the control power unit and the rack. (two
screws on each side).
3. Pull out the control power unit from the rack holding the lever which is attached at the
upper and lower side.
4. Insert the new control power unit in to the slot of the rack.
5. Push the new control power unit until it is placed in the same position of other boards.
6. Tighten upper and lower screws.
7. Connect all disconnected cables.
System Control Circuit Board (JANCD-XCP01)
This board performs to control the entire system, display to the programming pendant, control the operating keys, control operation, calculate interpolation, and interface the servo control circuit board (with a serial communication board JANCD-XIF03 or JANCD-XIF04). This board has the PC card interface and Serial interface for RS-232C. The JANCD-XMM 01 board (option) can be installed when CMOS memory is expanded.
Yaskawa The company was founded in 1915 and its headquarters is located in Kitakyushu, Japan.
The company is the world leading manufacturer of servo motors, converters, axis drives and control systems used in industrial automation, and Motoman robots.