A06B-6202-H030 - Power Supply Module - FANUC
This power supply module A06B-6202-H030 Alpha Fanuc is at your disposal. FANUC αiPS 30-B range, category : Level-up αi PS-B series.
Input : 200-240V, 125A, 50-60Hz, 3-ph. Input : 283-339V, 36kW
This Alpha Fanuc A06B-6202-H030 power supply module is sold with a warranty.
Reconditioned power supply and tested under full load (test duration) on FANUC bench
αiPS-B series (Power Supply)
The αiPS-B series Power Supplies are used for supplying the main power of motor power. Select an appropriate Power Supply according to the output levels of the servo motor and spindle motor used.
There are two types of αiPS-B series, as follows:
<1> 200 V input series
This Power Supply is designed to provide a main power supply of 200 to 240 V. The module uses power regeneration that returns energy to the power supply during motor deceleration (regeneration).
It is used together with a αiSV-B series and αiSP-B series of the 200 V input series.
<2> 400 V input series
This Power Supply can be connected to a main power supply of 380 to 480V without a transformer. The module uses power regeneration that returns energy to the power supply during motor deceleration (regeneration).
It is used together with a αiSV-B series and αiSP-B series of the 400V input series.
The αi-B series servo amplifier (hereinafter called the "αi-B amplifier") employs a modular structure, and is thinner, conserves more space, outputs less heat, and saves more energy.
(1) A latest low-loss power device and a newly developed highly-efficient radiator are used to provide compact servo amplifiers.
(2) The shape of the cable connector is improved to reduce the length of cable projection into the cabinet.
(1) All models from small- to large-capacity ones use power regeneration as standard to save energy.
(2) A latest low-loss power device is used to output less heat.
Reduction in cabling
(1) Spindle amplifiers are made available with FSSB to enable both servo and spindle amplifiers to be connected to the CNC only with optical fiber cables.
(2) Amplifiers can be connected with one cable.
(3) A ground connection from the motor output terminal block to the flange is included, so external cabling for this connection is no longer required. (A connection from the top of the flange to the system ground on the power magnetics cabinet is required.)
Connector attachment to power lines
(1) Connectors are attached to input power lines and motor power lines. (For the large-capacity models, terminal blocks are used.) Thetime required for power line attachment to and detachment from the power magnetics cabinet of servo amplifier is substantially reduced.
(1) A radiator cooling fan motor can now be replaced without removing the unit from the power magnetics cabinet.
(2) The smart trouble shooting function allows you to check diagnostic information useful for locating the cause of a servo or spindle alarm on the CNC screen.
(3) The input voltage of the Power Supply can now be monitored, which makes it easier to locate the cause of an alarm issued due to an abnormality in the input power supply.
(4) Connectors are attached to the input power lines and motor power lines, which makes it easier to replace a servo amplifier with another one.
(5) The need to perform reference position return operation after servo amplifier replacement is eliminated.
The servo amplifier αi series has a built-in backup capacitor in the Absolute Pulsecoder as standard.
The capacitor enables absolute position detection operation for about 10 minutes, so that reference position return operation after servo amplifier or feedback cable replacement is unnecessary.
(1) A leakage detection function is included, which can detect any sign of insulation degradation of a motor or power line automatically with a high degree of accuracy.
(1) The 60 mm-wide model without external fin is added to the αiPS-B 200 V input model.
(2) The 300 mm-wide model is added to the αiPS-B 400 V input model.
(3) The 3-axis servo amplifier is added to the αiSV-B 400 V input model.
(4) The αiSVP-B series is added, which is optimum for automatic lathe.
FANUC is a Japanese manufacturer of industrial robots, machining centers and numerical controls for machine tools
Since its creation in 1956, when the company’s founder, Dr. Seiuemon Inaba, introduced the concept of digital controls, FANUC has always been at the forefront of manufacturing techniques in the world. Moving from the automation of a single machine in the late 1950s to the automation of entire production lines over the following decades.